“Top Notch operation”

Scubatyme Dive Charters
Ranked #1 of 41 Tours in Pompano Beach
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We are intermediate divers and wanted to see shipwrecks which we have not done before. We went with Enzo and his crew over two days and it was wonderful! Everyone was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Captain Doug knew all the best places. They bring lots of drinks and snacks which were highly appreciated. We can't wait to come back to Pompano Beach and go diving with them again. By the way, they offer a frequent diver club which gives you a free dive after 10 dives!

1  Thank Richard K
"lion fish"
in 3 reviews
"fun experience"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Always a great time SCUBA diving with these guys. They are all a pleasure to work with. They always have snacks and drinks for us to enjoy after diving. The boat is usually filled to capacity, so it’s very tight quarters to get your gear together. It would be nice to have a little more room by taking a few less divers per trip. Other than that, it’s a great operation.

1  Thank floridabeachbum69
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They offer full or partial outfitting. Then some really nice drops that don’t require lots of surface time to access. The crew is top notch and really keep entries and exits organized. I’ve been diving broward for over 25 years and to have a really nice time I come here (and for pineapple).

1  Thank garycivins
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Enzo did a great job of getting me set up with the right dives for my skill level, Captain Doug was friendly and funny, skillful in always picking us up right by the boat and strategic with navigating the reefs, and Dive Master Wil was super patient and helpful with my frequent needs as a new diver. Like I said, I had never been on a boat dive and also loved it that they had a big cooler of sodas and snacks. The head was really clean, along with the rest of the boat. Loved this experience.

1  Thank Kim W
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018

The captain landed us directly on top of lionfish and gave my daughter the trip of a lifetime! Willy was an amazing divemaster who attended to our every need. The second dive dropped us on amazing reefs with sharks, eels, and plenty of fish. A perfect blend of hunting and pleasure. I can not recommend Scubatyme enough! Thank you Enzo!

2  Thank Sukovich