“Ample and tasty takeout!”
Review of Zuccarelli

Zuccarelli
Ranked #9 of 390 Restaurants in Pompano Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: This is a brand new restaurant.They offer pasta dishes, sandwiches, and pizza. This is a nice sit down restaurant with good service. The prices are competitive and the food is good.We stopped in for lunch and ate Fettucini Alfredo (my husband's favorite) and Chicken Ascoliana (new to me). The food was very good and the portions were large. The meal was served with garlic rolls and soup or salad. We definitely would return to ths restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A 14" veggie pizza, lasagna and greek salad is enough to feed 2 people for 2 days. Recommend getting the garlic rolls with parmesan to wipe up all the sauce.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (311)

Reviewed 2 December 2020

I love eating out during vacation and trip advisors leads me to great establishments. Wife wanted Italian and I wanted sea food so this place matched our tastes. It is a great low key family establishment that pushes out a lot of take out and pizza. We went for full meals and were not disappointed. Garlic rolls were smothered in sautéed fresh garlic. Salad with house dressing was great, Pasta Faggioli and Minestrone Soup were amazing. The Chicken and Veal Parmesan were wonderful. My wife and son were overjoyed. I ordered Snapper Libernaise which was awesome.

If you are in the area and want a good Italian meal I would highly recommend this place. Judging from the Pizza rolling out the front door, chances are it is pretty good as well.

Date of visit: December 2020
1  Thank david h
Reviewed 23 November 2020

We had Angelo as our waiter and he was awesome!! Food is amazing!! We had the linguini with clam sauce, chicken in a lemon wine sauce, chicken parm and pizza... everything was delicious! Garlic knots are to die for!!

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank U1086SCdawnb
Reviewed 22 September 2020

Went here by accident thinking I had a groupon for it. My groupon was for Zuccarellas a very similar restaurant.Any who's I was glad I ate there. Had the veal parmigiana it was good, there rolls are very good. Nice little place, I recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2020
1  Thank L1373EWdavidg
Reviewed 11 July 2020 via mobile

Great little pizza and pasta joint! Nice atmosphere and great service. We had a large tossed pizza and the crust had a perfect light airy texture. The garlic knots and eggplant pasta was amazing with a light vodka sauce

Date of visit: July 2020