“Authentic Mediterranean Flavor!”

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have tried many Mediterranean restaurants and this is among the best!
Their food is served incredibly fresh and is very tasty. You can taste the quality ingredients in every bite and everything is seasoned to perfection.
I have ordered many appetizers including hummus, grape leaves, falafel, etc and I have loved all of them.
My favorite dish in the Beef Shawarma and the fried Kibbeh; both amazing.
Their desserts are pretty awesome too.. I never know which one to pick!
Servers are friendly and the place is very lively.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Make sure you have a reservation as this restaurant is normally full especially at weekends. Also, it has a good selection of Middle-East pastry and the complimentary fresh pita bread is thin and delicious and let's not forget the free pickles and olives served on the table.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

As a family we ordered the family platter and we only ate half of it. Everything was do tender. The place was packed but we didn't mind it.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I adore the food here. It is always cooked perfectly. I get the Al Natour mixed grill with spicy rice. Chicken kabobs and the lamb are great. Baklava is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed 26 May 2018

I was seated promptly and politely. Only white boy in the place so I knew the food would be good.

I ordered taboloui and hummus for an appetizer. Main meal was mixed grill. Of course, no alcohol. I had a middle eastern type of soft drink. Similar in taste to Inca Cola from Peru and the Scottish national soda with the bubblegum taste.

Total bill including tip was about mid $30s which I considered very reasonable.