“Lunch at Cheddars”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

After a bad experience last time we decided to go back for lunch ...Today was a nice experience....we ordered drinks which were very good and we both had the chicken pot pie which came with a salad and the hot honey croissant...the pot pie was hot full of chicken and a nice flakey Brown crust ...it was yummy ...We will go back again ...

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the host and seated right away. Our server was very friendly was not quite as attentive as she should have been. The food was amazing and we have various things from the menu. I recommend the spinach dip and I love the pot pie!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cheddars is by far one of my favorite restaurants. This one held up to the Cheddars’ reputation. The food was excellent. Service was perfect and we really enjoy everything. Prices are so reasonable. Will be back.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We waited 20 minutes for the waiter to take our order. Food came and I had to ask for silverware. The girl said " I will tell your server" I watched her walk right by him. I finally went and got it myself. Our drinks ran out and when my husband ordered another one, he waited and it never came. My husband went to the bartender and asked for a drink explaining he had cancer previously and had no saliva and needed his drink so he could eat his food. The bartender said " so what". It was not busy at all. When asked to see the manager and explained the situation the manager also said " so what". I couldn't believe the rudeness and poor customer service.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Got seated & had to wait over 5 minutes before a waitress even took our drink order. Waitress didn't take dinner order until way after bringing out appetizer. Manager came out & helped bring appetizer & dinner & gave us free desserts for dinner taking so long without us even complaining, so Kudos to the manager.
Food was excellent! Worth the wait!