All reviews full kitchen funeral home the penthouse rooms are huge cooking utensils pool and hot tub choice hotels each morning extended stay basketball court hot coffee front office biscuits and gravy a great stay davis hwy one night stay parking lot
Reviewed 17 May 2018

We were looking to get away for the weekend and came across Mainstay suites deals and could not be happier that we did. the room was nice and big, smelled fresh and clean like they take time to make sure you are conformable . Our sincere thanks to the housekeeping department, Quen was so friendly and tina was very sweet and they had smiles on their faces whenever we saw them. the breakfast was wonderful and the pool was cold at 1st but we slowly warmed up t it. we will absolutely be back and just a wonderful place to get away. they had some soccer team there which made it more interesting to meet them and speak with other guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Julia F, General Manager at MainStay Suites Pensacola, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

We are very glad that you found us. We appreciate your business. If you come back for another Weekend Getaway, I recommend the fall. The weather is beautiful, there are festivals most weekends, and the rates are a steal.

Reviewed 7 May 2018

This was such a good find when there appeared to be not much to choose from during a busy weekend in Pensacola. The staff were very helpful and friendly for our large group and even had goodie bags for us in the rooms. We used the complimentary grills for cooking as well as the pool and hot tub. Great bonding for our sports team. Thank you!

Room Tip: The 2 x king rooms are great-offer privacy if two couples sharing.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

We are so happy that your team enjoyed themselves. Our staff enjoyed having you. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Loved our stay the suites were nice, the breakfast each day was on point and the receptionist ( Jessica ) at the front desk was awesome during our entire stay. We look forward to visiting again real soon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chat68

We were happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. I agree that Jessica is AWESOME, and she thanks you for the complement. We look forward to seeing you again soon, too!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

I have really enjoyed our stay with them..I really appreciate the front desk person named lorely she was so helpful and warm hearted, and well as the housekeeper named cat they both were very amazing at making us feel comfortable during our stay..I will be staying with them again next year

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank danielj82475

We very much appreciate your feedback from your professional eye. Truly a complement coming from you. We hope you will be back to see us soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Frequent traveler and have a couple Mainstays I like. I was not a fan of this one.

Accessing this hotel requires you to find your way around a mall and negotiate numerous potholes. The hotel faces the back of mall restaurants and buildings, and has a tight parking lot (especially when you’re pulling a boat trailer).

Checkin was the best experience of the weekend. The front desk staff was friendly and got us into our room quickly.

On night one I was awoken by a bug crawling on my hand, so my day started at 4:20am. Having grown up in Florida, this is not uncommon- even in higher star hotels. I saw evidence of extermination in the unit so I know that the property staff tries to mitigate this issue. However the weatherstripping on the doors was torn and dragging on the ground was likely a cause of the issue.

Issues that made it unlikely that I will return:

1) Cleanliness - the wood surfaces all felt tacky with grease. The inside of the dishwasher was dirty. Surfaces in the tub (under the soap dish) were not clean.

2) After the big incidence, I found a person in the lot hanging out by my vehicles in the lot, talking on a phone. Ultimately the person was a guess, but it was unnerving and odd.

3) There was a large group in the property so we couldn’t get into the breakfast room. This wasn’t horrible as there was a good breakfast restaurant close by.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Thank Bill And Donna ... S

We are very sorry to have fallen short of your expectations. We appreciate your feedback, and will use it to improve our performance. We want all of our guests to have a comfortable and convenient experience.