“Lunch ”

George Artisan Bakery & Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
George Artisan Bakery & Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 704 Restaurants in Pensacola
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Description: From the early morning hours to the last glimpses of the evening, George serves food that focuses on the simplicity and freshness of the ingredients. Our breakfast offerings are both sweet and savory, and our lunches consist of the freshest salads and sandwiches. Thursday through Saturday evenings, the atmosphere changes as the candles are lit for dinner. Choose among our Sharing Plates or local favorite entrées such as our Fruits de Mer Squid Ink Spaghetti. On the weekends, the focus turns to brunch in a fun and energetic atmosphere with short rib hash and smoked salmon poached eggs that are perfect with signature mimosas and cocktails, like our Champagne Pop.
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous . Mimosa jug (champagne and fresh orange juice) and food was fresh and amazing : ! Top class

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My husband & I had a wonderful lunch here! Service was great & the decor/atmosphere cheery. Food was a little pricey but the experience made it worth while. I was impressed with my 'bunny ' decorated chicken salad w/ fresh bread... my hubby loved his eggs benedict. We'll definitely eat here again

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I adore going here for breakfast. They have an amazing coastal omelette, a croissant I literally dream about, and always good, fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Good bakery and bistro for light foods. Good service but a little bit slow. Good variety of salads and sandwiches. The prices are so and so. The salad is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

OMG...I am so glad that I don't live near this place. I would spend too much money there. I didn't try the delectable pastries, but the lunch menu was great and my lunch was too. I am just sad that I can't try more of the selection! My travel mate got the shrimp and grits, it looked great and he said it tasted better than his prior Key West shrimp and grits.