“Great dinner after the UWF Graduation”
Review of Atlas Oyster House

Atlas Oyster House
Ranked #53 of 704 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 May 2018

We were worried about finding a place that could accomodate 13 after the UWF graduation. We came here and were sat at a nice covered outside table within 10 minutes of arrival. Service was very good especially for such a large party. All of our meals came out together in a timely manner and were all prepared perfectly. All 13 of us really enjoyed our meals. Very fresh and delicioius seafood and good size portions. I had the famous Shrimp and Grits and they were cheesy with great flavor, one of the best Shrimp and Grits I have had. The others all had a variety of seafood dishes and they were all so flavorful and fresh. The view sitting outside was also very nice. Definitely a place I would recommend and would return to.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Great place for oysters! Large variety! We got a table by the water, it was very beautiful! Great atmosphere, friendly service

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Tried this place because it was within walking distance from our hotel. Liked it so much we went back again. While we were there on Monday's oysters were 25 cents for the first dozen and they were great. Tuesday was half price sushi. But but this restaurant has a lot more. We had eaten a ton of seafood on our trip so we were looking for something different so one of our party tried a burger. It was fantastic. And don't forget the Key Lime pie. Made fresh every day on site. It too was great. Mary Grace was our server and I've never met a more pleasant person. I hope to go back again soon.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Decided to try this bar due to the good reviews and I wasn’t disappointed. I sat inside at the bar on a cool Tuesday evening and was quickly greeted by the two bartenders. I was please with my order of the local Pensacola Brewing red ale paired with their baked oyster sampler. Followed up with an order of sushi since it was half price, but that wasn’t worth ordering again. I’d definitely return next time I’m back in Pensacola.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Visited right before Pensacon started. Server named Natasha (I think) dressed in a Star Trek costume had a super sweet personality. Ordered drinks and appetizers. The chicken jets were so good. Next time will try the Grits a Ya Ya.