“Best coffee in Pensacola”
Review of Bodacious Olive

Bodacious Olive
Ranked #15 of 706 Restaurants in Pensacola
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great location, nice interior, strong tasty coffee, nice service minded staff and within the same as balsamico store and kitchen supply store. Go here!

Reviewed 28 December 2017

One of my coworkers purchased a variety of balsamic vinegar and olive oils to give as holiday gifts. I choose the tangerine balsamic. It was excellent for making salads.i t added a little citrus flavor to my salad.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

their selection of products is wonderful; I really like their oil choices especially when I need something special for, say a dinner party.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I love this little shop. It has a wonderful assortment of fresh oils and vinegar's, and other small items that "go" with it. I continually purchase the Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Walnut Oil and Butter oil, (I think that's the name.) Plus, the orange oil makes my boxed brownie mix taste like I bought it from a bakery !My favorite combination for my homemade salads is Cranberry Pear with Walnut Oil. The BEST! If you are trying to eat healthier and make lifestyle changes to better your health, try using their oil and vinegar.. The taste of my salad dressing makes me want to eat more salad because it packs a punch of flavor.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

this is my go to place for special oils and balsamic vinegar's. When we would visit in the past years we would buy lots of bottles for gifts, now i live here and can really treat myself to wonderful flavors and add surprise variety to every day meals