“Amazing every time”
Review of PDQ

PDQ
Ranked #50 of 405 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Tried this place out and I have to say, it's delicious. The sandwiches are different and so tasty. The sauces are hand made daily and the fries are crispy and yummy. I've had the nuggets which are so juicy combined with a different sauce each visit, it's like a different meal every time. Try this place out and you will not regret it.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I want to tried this restaurant, I wanted a fast quick bite. I order the 3 chicken tenders through the drive thru. cost $5.08. Food was hot and service was fast.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

My friends and I ate here and we loved it 100%
I'm telling my friends and family to come here forever.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This fast food restaurant serves only chicken, dry, flavorless chicken. The buns are tasteless, you order your food then go up and get it. We'll never go back, save your money!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went through drive thru with kids. Its a salad and chicken place. Got nuggets, fries, and lemonade. Kids loved all three. Lemonade is on the tart side for me but, I like sweet. Nuggets are better than chick filet. Drive thru was fast. I will visit again and try a salad inside.