“chicken tenders”
Review of PDQ

PDQ
Ranked #50 of 406 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I want to tried this restaurant, I wanted a fast quick bite. I order the 3 chicken tenders through the drive thru. cost $5.08. Food was hot and service was fast.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

My friends and I ate here and we loved it 100%
I'm telling my friends and family to come here forever.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This fast food restaurant serves only chicken, dry, flavorless chicken. The buns are tasteless, you order your food then go up and get it. We'll never go back, save your money!

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Went through drive thru with kids. Its a salad and chicken place. Got nuggets, fries, and lemonade. Kids loved all three. Lemonade is on the tart side for me but, I like sweet. Nuggets are better than chick filet. Drive thru was fast. I will visit again and try a salad inside.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Whenever I ask my kids what they want for lunch, they say, "Chick-fil-a!!!" With great enthusiasm. Unfortunately, they are closed on Sundays so we tried out our local PDQ. We were all very pleased!! I had a salad with avocado and fried chicken. I asked them to put the chicken tenders on the side and, with the addition of zucchini fries, my lunch for one became lunch for two!!! My older daughter ate the three fingers that came with the salad and the salad was more than enough for one. I had it with ranch dressing but they have a ton of sauces or dressings to select from. We shared a lemonade and had lunch for around $12.00 for the two of us. I the. Purchased one more basket of chicken tenders and fries for my other two kids to split and there was more than enough food to share.