“My Fav Grilled Chicken Salad”
Review of PDQ

PDQ
Ranked #48 of 414 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 14 December 2016

Definitely one of the best salads Ive had!

Grilled chicken tenders served over mixed greens, tomato, candied almonds and craisins with Blueberry-ginger Vinaigrette.... YUM!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

They have some great chicken tenders and their sauces are amazing. The blueberry cold slaw is really good and the apples with the dip are special. It is a very clean and refreshing place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

I was excited and curious to try this place out as I watched it during construction. The staff were very friendly and courteous.I was a bit disappointed,this was just an over priced fast food restaurant. This salad was nothing to talk about ,the portions was ok and the chicken was plain no frills.No taste. I think I'll pass on this one.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I had been saying I'd try this place since I moved to the area a few months ago. On a night when I didn't have time to cook, I went there expecting at least the quality of other comparable restaurants- I won't name names but let's just say it didn't cut the mustard. There was a long line so I expected something great but it wasn't at all.

The tenders are good! However, the fries were cold and greasy. My son doesn't love fries because he rarely eats them but he requested them that night. The fries were so bad he doesn't even want fries anywhere anymore. I ordered a salad, which was basically a cut up half head of iceberg lettuce with a couple shreds of cheddar cheese and some grape tomato slices. There's a salad place near me that actually is fresh and delicious for the same amount but much better!

The service was great though- all of the employees I encountered were quite pleasant.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

If you want to eat the best chicken tenders in your life....go to pdq.That is all you need to know,by far the best...home made.