“Mother’s Day Dinner Time ”
Review of Rancho Nando

Rancho Nando
Ranked #60 of 414 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

I really like the restaurant because they offer live music and great food. I highly recommend the Nando Picada plate. I will visit the weekend because great live music

Reviewed 5 May 2018

We Lyft'd to Buy Buy Baby to grab some things while vacationing. We walked through the shops area and came to Rancho Nacho. The dining room was clean and the a/c was perfect. The hostess told us to seat ourselves which was easy as it was mid-afternoon and the crowd was sparse. We asked our server what was the popular dish and she suggested carene a la llanera. So we split one and also ordered arepita (corn cake). The entree was huge and tasty. The corn cake was rather pitiful. It was hard as a rock and flavorless. Perhaps that is how it is supposed to be but I was disappointed. We both visited the power room before leaving. It was really clean! (That's always a good sign.) The hubs noticed the dessert display so we decided to split something lemon before leaving. The only downside was our server was not attentive and took forever to bring our check.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Very Cuban restaurant, felt as though we we foreiners. That said, food was very good and plentiful and moderately priced. Se rvice was very good also, buthe they needed to change our waitress for one that spoke English better. She was very nice and understanding. Although I've had Cuban food before from working in Miami, this seemed more authentic. I had the bisteak with rice and red beans and sweet plaintain. My wife had the pork chop with salad and sweet plaintains, both very good.
They also had a lady who sang all in Spanish, but she was good. All in all my wife and I had a pleasant date nigh.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

I've visited twice and both times the food was great. The first time was during a Colombia game and it was packed an hour or so before the game so keep that in mind for a game day. The staff wasn't particularly helpful in seating you because there was so many guests but the food made up for it. We ordered some empanadas which were crunch, hot and fresh! My family also ordered a pollo salteado and the flavor was amazing. The second visit we ate their famous meat sampler and it tasted like it does in Colombia! I think they offer that only on weekends but I'm not too sure. The patacones were alright but the hogao was not the best I've had, they have their own take on it and it's not impressive. I would not recommend ordering coffee here after your meal if that's something you're accustomed to, it is cold and old, that's a free pointer ;) I would recommend a visit!

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The best food I ever had. I ordered chicken ajiaco soup. OMG. it was so delicious and fresh. the arepa was so fresh and well made. also the fried green plantains with the guacamole was spectacular. Really a nice place to eat, very clean, staff is so awesome.