“Nice place”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on Pines Boulevard in front of the Pembroke Lakes Mall, directly across from Pembroke Crossing and The Marquesa Apartments. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I went yesterday with my husband and my child and i ate a fabulous half rack rib and he ate shrimps.. everything was delicious..

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Must have come on a bad day. Service was ok, waiter was polite and was slow to pass by and ask how we were doing , kept having to ask for another drink for my wife and myself. Ordered wings for my daughter specifically stated not spicy at all, was received mild, had to return and ask for different preparation again stating not spicy at all. Ordered spinach dip for appetizer found it a little watery not as thick as I'm used to having it. For dinner I ordered fish and chips which were ok, did not find the batter crisp found it a little soggy. My wife ordered the ribs and found a little bitter aftertaste to them , guessing it was the sauce, not to our taste. Had not been here in quite a while, after the last visit would think twice before coming back. Like I said myabe it was an off night.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Pembroke Pines, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Good afternoon, blkdoggy421. We're so sorry that you & your family didn't enjoy your visit to our House. When you have a moment, will you please send this feedback & your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly? We certainly know we can do better & we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I ordered a a steak fajita, it seemed to take forever when the place was half full. First i got the guacamole, tomatoes, cheese and the tortillas.
The waited and waited for the meat , some 6-7
Minutes then came the meat. By then the tortillas were cold.
I only suggested to the waitress that it had to be a new chef , she no but went and told the manager who came to my table and apologize for the delay and immediately compt the fajita meal
I felt like they appreciated my business The waitress did a great
Job.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I've been here many times and I keep going back for good reason. The food is great and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Fantastic food, Great waiter, clean main room and bathroom. Fresh, hot and delivered in a timely manner!