“Average wings, nothing too memorable”

Hurricane Sports Grill
Ranked #146 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is the typical sports bar with pool tables and relaxed ambience.
Their menu is nothing out of the ordinary, chicken wings, fried stuff and comfort food.
I ordered the boneless chicken wings with garlic parmesan sauce and there was nothing memorable about them. The kid's food was subpar and there was nothing impressive about our visit.
Service was good, place was spacious and they even had some live music in the outside terrace.
Just another average sports bar with mediocre-ish food!

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here to check out the wings. We’d recently attended a wing fest and wanted to see how they stacked up. They recently re-opened after a short hiatus. We sat outside as the weather was nice. They have lots (over ten) TVs with different stations playing. They had a special on a burger and it was pretty good. The wings were just fair. We don’t plan on returning.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I visited this weekend to have a beer and some wings. The place was empty. Not one table in use at 5:00pm on a Saturday. That was I sign to me. So, I went to the bar. The bartender was very nice. Offered me a few wing sauce suggestions. Shortly after I arrive two other customers came in and sat at the bar. They suggested the add the cheese to the fries. I did and they were very good. The wings are nothing special at all. It took 25 min for the food to arrive and the fries had to be send back because they did not add cheese as ordered. It might be a good place to have a drink and watch a game but, do not go there for the wings.

One draft beer, ten wings and fries=$20

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a great time at Hurricane, we were warmly welcomed at the entrance by Lauren who is so sweet and brought us to a great booth, the seats are comfortable and the atmosphere so much fun with lots of TV's with a pool table and game area and a DJ with great music. Our server Lexi was amazing, so knowledgeable about the menu and helpful with our choices. The food came out hot and delicious. Lexi made sure our drinks were refilled and checked on us in the right amount of time. Everything was wonderful!!!! We joined the Rewards Program and will be back!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The ahi tuna tacos were cooked perfectly. The slaw was tangy and flavorful. Ordered the Mexican street corn which I've always wanted to have. It was a party in my mouth. The only thing that could've made it better was fresh corn versus frozen corn. My husband ordered the spiciest wings and said they were actually spicy. That's a big deal for him. Servers was attentive.