“Not worth a visit. You will leave unimpressed”

Hurricane Sports Grill
Ranked #136 of 424 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I visited this weekend to have a beer and some wings. The place was empty. Not one table in use at 5:00pm on a Saturday. That was I sign to me. So, I went to the bar. The bartender was very nice. Offered me a few wing sauce suggestions. Shortly after I arrive two other customers came in and sat at the bar. They suggested the add the cheese to the fries. I did and they were very good. The wings are nothing special at all. It took 25 min for the food to arrive and the fries had to be send back because they did not add cheese as ordered. It might be a good place to have a drink and watch a game but, do not go there for the wings.

One draft beer, ten wings and fries=$20

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We had a great time at Hurricane, we were warmly welcomed at the entrance by Lauren who is so sweet and brought us to a great booth, the seats are comfortable and the atmosphere so much fun with lots of TV's with a pool table and game area and a DJ with great music. Our server Lexi was amazing, so knowledgeable about the menu and helpful with our choices. The food came out hot and delicious. Lexi made sure our drinks were refilled and checked on us in the right amount of time. Everything was wonderful!!!! We joined the Rewards Program and will be back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

The ahi tuna tacos were cooked perfectly. The slaw was tangy and flavorful. Ordered the Mexican street corn which I've always wanted to have. It was a party in my mouth. The only thing that could've made it better was fresh corn versus frozen corn. My husband ordered the spiciest wings and said they were actually spicy. That's a big deal for him. Servers was attentive.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant is nothing special. The chicken wings were over cooked, hard and dried out. The hamburger was ridiculously small, a little bit bigger than a silver dollar. The burger was lost on the bun and didn't taste great. The fries are average. The service was good. Several workers were hanging out by the bar being really loud and obnoxious. There is a pool table and multiple TV's.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

One of my favorite places to go in Pines...HOWEVER, they are always running out of beer and take weeks to get stock back in! They also seem to always have problems with their loyalty reward cards and system. I spoke with the corporate office and was told that this is the worst run franchise in the country and complaints about this location are far greater than any other place! Staff are great, but they're being severely let down by their management....

Date of visit: June 2017