“Great find”
Review of Smashburger

Smashburger
Ranked #106 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 4 July 2018

We were in Weston on a fishing trip and our guide Chris Licato with exotic rush suggested we stop here, great call. The burgers were exactly how burgers are supposed to be, juicy, tender and fresh. This place is nothing like those burger joints that want to serve you a burger with an egg on top. Now don't get me wrong , I've had burgers with egg on them, that were ok, but as far as I'm concerned, eggs should be served with bacon. I want my burger to taste like a burger, not like breakfast. They keep it simple and deliver with big taste that will leave you wanting more, so next time you are in the Weston fla. Area be sure to stop and have a burger the way it's supposed to be.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

This place has truly delicious burgers! You're not restricted to the ones on the menu, as you can even design your own burger. The staff is always very welcoming and friendly, the service is good (with a smile), and the food is always served fresh and hot! If you get their phone app, you get special promotion deals that are great, plus you accrue points with every purchase; when you reach 100 points, you earn $10 toward any purchase at the restaurant (I just used my first $10 reward today!). Check it out...you'll love it! :-)

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I was especially impressed with the service here on my first visit. A guy and a girl were both very friendly and said they would gladly hold off a bit on making the burger while I had a side salad. The side salad was fresh and cold. The burger was quite good and the guy behind the counter included a side of barbecue sauce as asked. I will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

My son and I stopped here for a simple lunch and we were both quite pleased. I never thought to check it out since I don't eat red meat, but I was pleased to know they serve turkey burgers and chicken sandwiches. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with my desired toppings and he had the chicken fingers. Quick, simple and tasty! Everyone working there was pleasant, which is what matters most to me. We will likely return.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

the burgers we ate were moist nice melted cheese and some good toppings we were in and out no waiting around they get your food to you quickly