“Great pub!”

The Pub
Ranked #13 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

So glad we found The Pub while shopping. Quaint, English pub with good service. Nice atmosphere, but we actually ate outside, which is a big covered area. I had the famous Fish and Chips, which was excellent. My husband had the burger sliders, which he also enjoyed. We were there for a quick lunch, and wished we lived closer, because we really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere...not to mention, it's very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

it's one of the best bar to eat and drink, good music, we always go fro drinks at st patrick's day, but its good anytime.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Our family escaped the Mother's Day crowd and came to The Pub. The wait here was short. Service was excellent and all my party liked what they ordered . I was not lucky and my steak came out a little bit on the burned side. When I told my server and informed the manager, he took off that plate from my bill, which it was a nice thing to do. I appreciate when management does whatever they can to keep their customer happy . I will certainly go back

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here several times and would definitely go back. This last time the waitress was not the best but it was still a good time. We were a large party and were hanging out on a high top by the bar. She kept on saying we couldn’t get drunk from the bar tender and had to go through her. I mean I understand she wants her tips but she could have went about it better or been on top of the service we needed a little more. This won’t stop me from going back.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

I have been here a couple of time as the area is good for a nice after meal stroll. It's an excellent choice for mid-range meals. The service has been consistently better than most and the food choices have all been very tasty and good size portions. Took my Mom here and they brought her samples of her beverages to try before ordering without us even requesting. For me the inside seating is a bit too loud for any conversation so I always request outside seating. Haven't waited too long on any of the visits.