“Good and Clean”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of 75
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We had the daily special chicken pasta dish and the monterey chicken sandwich, both were very good, service was good. They will be closing for the first 2 weeks in July for remodeling. Atmosphere nice but some people tended to talk very loud. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I enjoy their brunch and lunch menu. Unlimited mimosas and eggs benedict for me please. I know folks enjoy the music and dancing outside, but we prefer the large booths and the less noisy atmosphere inside.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

No longer do I have to travel to Miami or Fort Lauderdale for good food. I now have it in my backyard! A must on Friday afternoons!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Crowded! Good food but a 15 minute or more wait to be seated, even though we had a reservation. The service was okay, not great.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Good meal and great atmosphere for brunch or Friday dinner. Great for couples and food is always good.