“Great Choice in Pembroke Pines”

Village Tavern Pembroke Pines
Reserve with OpenTable
Village Tavern Pembroke Pines is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I 75 and Pines Blvd.
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Looking for a vibrant place in Pembroke Pines, I think the Village Tavern is a good option. Yes there are other choices, but in that price range with a lot of choices on the menu for the entire family, I think this is your best bet. The bruschetta is delicious as well as the fried calamaris (different from what we are used to). All street tacos are very good (we tried all) and the margarita flatbread too. Good service too, just a negative aspect about the wait, but that's the case in pretty much all restaurant in south Florida!

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We went to the Village Tavern in May and have been going there regularly ever since. The food is excellent and organic for the most part. They bake their own bread and make most items in house. I was shocked to get my baked potato with fresh chives and not the dried bottled variety. The service is also excellent and the prices comparable to other restaurants in the area. VT is unique, however, in that they do everything fresh. You can see and taste the difference. They are also willing to make things according to your specifications. I have food allergies and they were more than accommodating. This is Pembroke Pines wonderful little secret. I can’t wait for our next visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This restaurant offers good food in general. However their service is poor. In addition is really expensive.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

This place has really really good food. I’ve been several times and try to order different stuff every time and each meal has been as good as the other. Make it a point to visit and try them

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Indoor, outdoor seating. Excellent food. A favorite place to go to as it is in an upscale shopping center. Love to walk up and down each side and shop after having a delicious dinner. A must place for us to go every year when we are in Florida.