“Great Healthy Lunch”
Review of Raw Addiction

Raw Addiction
Ranked #117 of 405 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Reviewed 27 February 2018

My gym is located next to Raw Addiction and whenever I work out on my lunch hour, I stop in, place my order and pick up on my way back to work. Their salads are delicious and today I tried the hummus for the first time. The best!!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

I had the chicken pesto wrap and lentil soup. The soup was extremely filling that I only ate half of the wrap (so I had leftovers for later) I recommend anyone coming here if they want to indulge in healthy/good food!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The place to go for a really good vegetarian sandwich, soup or smoothie my wife and I both enjoyed the service and the food and it was quite interesting as the manager actually remembered me by name on the second visit there. The prices are mid range but lower than similar places like this. The place is simply arranged and clean well suited for a lunch spot or afternoon snack