“Holay Bolay”
Review of Bolay

Bolay
Ranked #41 of 414 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Description: Bolay is a build-your-own Bol restaurant with bold, fresh flavors and a menu that is 100% gluten free! Walk down the line and choose from an assortment of chef-crafted Bases, Veggies and Proteins to create a bol that is perfect for you! Order online to for to-go dining, or place a catering order for your next party!
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Had a quick stop in to check out the new place and was pleasantly surprised. While not much different from the other places like this the food was different and the service courteous and speedy. I was not impressed by the vegetarian bowl and made a mistake trying to modify a next option but they were quick to to adjust to my money stake and redo my order I really like this place

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came here about 4 weeks ago and enjoyed it so much we’ve returned three more times. The concept is good and the food super. My wife likes to upgrade with shrimp and avocado, and I usually add the goat cheese.
We get the large and usually have a second meal with leftovers.
Parking is often an issue and I recommend parking behind toward Home Depot.
If you check-in with Yelp or Facebook you can get a free cookie.
My only complaint was on our first visit we ordered and paid for a cookie only to discover once we got home that they hadn’t placed it in the bag. I called and management said they’d mail me a voucher for a free bowl.
4 weeks later it hasn’t happened ☹️. Disappointing!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Fresh food and bold flavors. The food was different and good. Nice selection of proteins and vegetable. All of your food is placed on a bowl. I will return to Bolay. I also had sweet south lemonade which was freshly squeezed. The line was very long but it moved quickly. It was well worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Although the line was long, it moved along well. I had a small bowl which came with 1 protein and was a hearty portion for lunch. Everything is built to order right in front of you with freshly cooked ingredients.
The restaurant was very clean and the food was tasty. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

If Chipotle and CAVA were to have offspring, it would be Bolay.

Basically a fresh version of Chipotle where they offer kale, greens, quinoa, black rice, basmati rice, etc as a base. You then get to choose from a nice assortment of vegetables such as Brussels sprouts, mushrooms, ginger broccoli, among others. Then you get to choose your meat of either chicken, steak, pork, tofu, or shrimp. And lastly a final topping like diced cherry tomatoes, or avocados with a drizzle of your favorite dressing.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching them make my food as much as I enjoyed eating it. The price is very reasonable too. I paid $15 for my large bowl with added avocado, but the meal can easily be split into 2 nicely portioned meals. I'm a pig so I just ate everything in one sitting =p.

It's a great meal if you're looking to eat healthy and want to know exactly what you're eating!