“Fair”

Twin Peaks
Ranked #119 of 408 Restaurants in Pembroke Pines
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Food was okay but nothing that stands out. Very crowded and not large portions. Tried the spicy Chipotle chicken and yes it's spicy. I'll give the restaurant another try

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I would not normally have gone to a place like this but for a work event. Yes, the waitresses wear skimpy outfits. But, it's not a skanky place. Still, I found that the staff was rude and unfriendly. The food was soggy and overpriced. The drinks, however, were good. The cider was icy which, while it lasted, was a real treat.

Still, I'd never been to a place like this before and I'll likely never return unless I'm forced.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

To Be Honest the WORST Visit I ever Have on this place.
Not even worth to take food Pictures.
Food was Below average, service was horrible, well not service at all.
20 minutes of waiting time (normal for that place)
17 minutes be acknowledged be the server. 8 more minutes que get our beer served. 20 more minutes to get our food.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Twin Peaks is something new to me when i moved to South Florida, but this place has Hooters beat. Hands down. Way classier with better service and more food options

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is my favorite place for beers.
They serve it chilled and with tiny bits of ice formed by the way it’s kept cold, or freezing, in the keg. I always get the “Dirty Blond”, one of their house beers. It’s almost like Blue moon, but woh a craft taste.
Their chicken wings are out of Heidi world and the chicken quesadilla is to die for. It tastes real and homey.
Their desserts are also mouthwatering delicious, but go prepared for long waits because it’s always packed!
Services is not always great but most girls do go the extra mile. (Some of the hostesses don’t like going outside to check if there’s available seating)
Remember to tip your servers! (@francescaMusica)