All reviewsthunder beachfull kitchensherrycamillesharkyscelestevacationpierpcb
Reviewed 27 June 2018

told the two girls at the front desk what a great time I had..the bad reviews are all wrong.seahaven ia a great place to stay.the people who work are very attentive front desk girls very nice.the room was very nice and clean.to all people who stay here,give a good review as it is deserved.had a real good time and hope to come back some time.will stay at seahaven again.thank you.

Room Tip: 5th floor .great view of the beach.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ronald G
SeahavenBeachResorts, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Value Guest,
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your kind words. I am glad the front desk was very hospitable and accommodating. I will share your review with my staff. We hope to see you again soon!!!!
With Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was not as bad as the reviews made it seem. It took a long time to check in - we started at two and our room wasn’t ready until almost 5:30 - but we went out on the beach and to the pool. The pool is fine but it’s not what is pictured on the website. Our room was in need of updates and minor repairs, but it was very spacious and clean. No sign of bedbugs or roaches. (We were on the fifth floor; maybe it’s worse on lower floors.) I always travel with Clorox wipes, but it wasn’t visibly dirty. It was noisy at night, but that was from people honking on the street and a midnight pizza delivery to another room. We never heard a peep from our neighbors. The room on the beach side as quiet, it’s just the one facing the street that was noisy. Pillows were great. The beach in front of the hotel was gorgeous, and all rooms have balconies or patios that face the beach. It’s walking distance to multiple restaurants. The breakfast was all carbs and the elevator was old and slow, but I could live with that in exchange for the view. It’s not luxury but it doesn’t cost as much either. I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised. It needs repairs but the view from our balcony was gorgeous, and it was generally clean. Overall I was pleased with our stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Escape535968

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us. We do appreciate your kind words. Our Seahaven Web site advertises all of our property's and on the cover page is our Origin at Seahaven swimming pool. In the quick tabs you can access pictures of all of our property's as well. I am glad to hear the room exceeded your expectations. We try to provide a comfortable, clean setting at an affordable price in a great location. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Horrid experience. We booked 2 oceanfront rooms and the price was mis-quoted. Rude receptionists were saying they needed credit card for higher difference, even though cc was charged during booking. Rooms were not ready at 4:00pm check in. Housekeeping was still cleaning well after check-in. Rooms were clean, however, all of the outside of the building was in poor shape. Had not been painted in years. Cracks in the concrete. Air conditioner exhausted water onto the balcony where it puddled. Stunk so bad, we could not enjoy the oceanfront. Steps leading from 4th floor were so filthy, and smelled of puke and bleach. Extremely disappointed with the whole experience.

Note: manager did remove the extra charge, and he was very pleasant to work with.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
SeahavenBeachResorts, Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I will address your issues with my front desk staff, directly. As for your rooms not being ready by for 4:00 pm, I do apologize, we try to get everyone in as soon as we can but sometimes especially on busy days we are not able to and that is why are check-in policy is that check-in starts at 4:00 p.m. I assure you this is not our usual routine and a I am sorry you had to experience this. It is good to hear your rooms were to your satisfaction and we are currently updating are property as well. We will look into a solution for the A.C. water on the balcony and have housekeeping be more mindful of the halls and stairs as well.Thank you for your feed back.
With Kind Regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The only thing I can say good about our visit was the staff remained professional throughout. This place should be shut down. There was black Mold on the ice machine's. White droppings on the beds, nasty stained chair, broken stoves, nasty carpet, etc. and the list goes on. We took pictures and people are horrified that there is even a place that operates in this condition. It was not only my room, but I traveled with a group and we booked 15 rooms all were awful. Most were transferred to condo's, and given refunds of the cleaning fees. Stay here at your own health risk!! It really killed my interest of ever visiting Panama City again..

Stayed: June 2018
SeahavenBeachResorts, Front Office Manager at Seahaven Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
I am disappointed to hear you didn't have an enjoyable stay with us. I am happy to hear that our staff was able to accommodate most of your group and get them moved to one of our other properties. I will be sure to pass your concerns to our maintenance & housekeeping staff so we can better improve our product for our guests.
Celeste O'Neil

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Given incorrect address of location. need to replace all the doors ours had been busted in before and had to be slammed to close and everyone had to slam shut No safe n room. Walls are paper thin. pics on website taken 20yrs ago. Mice in room. Cleaning staff was friendly and did their best. Overpriced what what you get. Been to Panama City many times over the years I know several hotel are old however this hotel needs to be remodeled BADLY. Will never return to this hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank WDcar

Dear Valued Guest,

I am sorry you were not completely satisfied with your stay. I know we have recently moved are front desk location to better serve our guest and apologize that you were not informed of this. I will make sure we address this issue for future references. I always encourage our guest to let us know of any issues they are having immediately so we can promptly address them. We will perform an inspection of our doors and get our maintenance crew to take a look at any issues concerning them. I am glad to hear how accommodating the house keeping staff was during your stay. We are currently undergoing renovations and we thank you for your patience during this process.