Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$312
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$341
US$326
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$156
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$178
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$319
US$305
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$290
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$157
  • Pool
Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$241
  • Free Breakfast
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$147
All reviewsfront deskhot breakfaststaff was very friendly and helpfulroom was cleanbreakfast barpanama cityenjoyed my staysleeper sofawould stay here againfull kitchenkitchenettedishwasherclerkflpetspiercondo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

You get what you pay for. This is a budget hotel. Don't expect it to be like a Hilton. But we had a pleasant experience. Pretty clean, decent pool, breakfast. It was a good value for our large family.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

staff was nice, but the services was very bad would not recommend this hotel. The furniture where old and brooking the couch was stain with dirt, the bed was to soft and the room was not clean for my remainder of my say, the same food was serve every day for.breakfast not enough vareity

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent almost 500 for two nights. The room had problems to say the least. I took pictures. Felt like a cheap motel as soon as we walked through the front door. It's a suite...supposedly. we held the door for the guy taking out the trash every time we came in or exited the building. Carpet was a dreary dark brown. Felt like we were staying in town for a funeral not a vacation. Not staying here ever again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank bjnelon
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t know where to begin. The hotel was not clean, beyond run down, the pool was disgusting and we could not eat the breakfast. The sofa in our room was old and dirty. And, this two day stay was very expensive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location twice. The first time, there was hair in the bed. Used towels in the bathroom. Hair all over. The front desk personnel said she would have a manager call. They never did. I tried to cancel my reservation for my two rooms the following week, but nothing else was available that was affordable. Since it's a vacation spot, they have dynamic pricing and do not care if there is a problem. The second visit, the floors were sticky, had food all over them, hair all over the bathroom floor. Used towels they just didn't bother to take out. When I complained to the front desk supervisor, she said she would investigate and call me back, she didn't. I called her and she said the GM would call me, he didn't. I requested a refund, and they refused. The front desk supervisor asked for pictures. I told her that I just checked out and she needed to look at the room. The front desk associate that checked us in both times took pictures and said she would show the GM, but they still refused to refund anything, why would they? They know that people will check in at high prices and dirty rooms because of the vacation spot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family