All reviews front desk hot breakfast stove top staff was very friendly and helpful room was clean breakfast bar panama city enjoyed my stay sleeper sofa would stay here again full kitchen kitchenette dishwasher clerk accommodations fl pets
Reviewed 27 June 2018

You get what you pay for. This is a budget hotel. Don't expect it to be like a Hilton. But we had a pleasant experience. Pretty clean, decent pool, breakfast. It was a good value for our large family.

Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 22 June 2018

staff was nice, but the services was very bad would not recommend this hotel. The furniture where old and brooking the couch was stain with dirt, the bed was to soft and the room was not clean for my remainder of my say, the same food was serve every day for.breakfast not enough vareity

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2018

We spent almost 500 for two nights. The room had problems to say the least. I took pictures. Felt like a cheap motel as soon as we walked through the front door. It's a suite...supposedly. we held the door for the guy taking out the trash every time we came in or exited the building. Carpet was a dreary dark brown. Felt like we were staying in town for a funeral not a vacation. Not staying here ever again!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank bjnelon
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I don’t know where to begin. The hotel was not clean, beyond run down, the pool was disgusting and we could not eat the breakfast. The sofa in our room was old and dirty. And, this two day stay was very expensive.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet S
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I've been to this location twice. The first time, there was hair in the bed. Used towels in the bathroom. Hair all over. The front desk personnel said she would have a manager call. They never did. I tried to cancel my reservation for my two rooms the following week, but nothing else was available that was affordable. Since it's a vacation spot, they have dynamic pricing and do not care if there is a problem. The second visit, the floors were sticky, had food all over them, hair all over the bathroom floor. Used towels they just didn't bother to take out. When I complained to the front desk supervisor, she said she would investigate and call me back, she didn't. I called her and she said the GM would call me, he didn't. I requested a refund, and they refused. The front desk supervisor asked for pictures. I told her that I just checked out and she needed to look at the room. The front desk associate that checked us in both times took pictures and said she would show the GM, but they still refused to refund anything, why would they? They know that people will check in at high prices and dirty rooms because of the vacation spot.

Trip type: Travelled with family