“The best vacation with our family!”
other travellers have booked this property
Balcony View. East
Sunset View
Twin Palms Resort
The Building
The Building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Anna B
Norcross, Georgia
“The best vacation with our family!”
Reviewed 23 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Let me just start by saying thank you to Oxana for sharing her beautiful condo with us. Oxana was a true pleasure to work with. Any question I had she was always very responsive! When we arrived to our rental the first thing you notice is this breathtaking view of this turquoise ocean and sugary sand. Condo itself was very clean and kitchen was equipped in everything that you needed for your basic cooking. The balcony was very spacious, and every morning we enjoyed our breakfast just listening to the sound of the ocean. Building itself is right by the beach so when the lunch time came we just left our chairs at the beach and went to grab a quick bite. It was very continently located to bunch of restaurants and little shops. Throughout our stay we had absolutely no problems and the weather couldn't be more perfect. I truly recommend Oxana's condo!

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Management Response
25 May 2016
Dear Anna, Thank you for your nice words. We will be happy to accommodate your wonderful family in the future! Oxana & Pavel
Natalia M
Atlanta, Georgia
“Loved it!!!!”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed in this condo during Thanksgiving week. The weather was amazing and we enjoyed having our morning coffee on the balcony.
Kids loved the beach and the pool. The owners kindly offered to use their closet stocked with folding beach chairs, toys for kids, and other beach gear.
There are lots of great restaurants near by but for those that like to cook the kitchen is well stocked and we enjoyed several evenings just staying in.
The natural gas grills near the pool is a real plus!

The owners really care about their home and it shows.
Thanks to them for sharing it!

Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Larry J
Carrollton, Georgia
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The condo was just what we were looking for in a rental. The walk to the beach and the location was great! It would have been nice if the beach chairs would have been included in the price but it was not a big deal.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Some cleanliness issues. The dresser in the main bedroom had lots of sand in drawers.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
cabezasl
columbus
“Beautiful view but dirty condo”
Reviewed 1 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

I will start out by saying that Oxana attempted to resolve our issues, but as she stated being 375 miles away made it difficult. My family and I rented 2 units the week of July 18th thru July 25 605 and 504, both units had issues with cleanliness. I was in unit 504 and upon arrival I noticed some minor issues like the dirt under the beds and dirty finger prints on the tv. I would have let that go and cleaned it myself or had them come out the next day but the worst part was in the 2nd bedroom I noticed the bed was ruffled and when I pulled the covers back you could tell the linens had not been changed from the previous occupants and they were stinking. I called immediately and Oxana and she apologize and asked me to find clean sheets in the linen closet. At this point we were paranoid about sleeping under the covers and slept on top of the covers that night. The cleaning company did come the next day with fresh sheets and cleaned up some of the dirt. Although he did not change the sheets he just gave me a bag and I had to strip all the beds and make them myself. Another disgusting issue was inside the coach cushions appear to have never been cleaned. I was looking for my car key that I thought fell in the cushions and I pulled out a pair of dirty kids underwear!!! Just disgusting!
Overall the location is nice, the view is beautiful and these good be excellent condos but Oxana really needs to find a different cleaning company. I have attached a picture of the underwear and pictures of the beautiful views!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the location and the view
Liked least: cleanliness
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
13 Jan 2016
I am sorry to hear that our condo was not in a perfect condition when you arrive. As an apologies we refunded you your cleaning fee. I also changed our housekeeping crew. Hope it will help us to keep our units clean for our guests in the future! Oxana.
earnhardt...
St. Cloud, MN
“Absolutely breathtaking!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

My only complaint is that I don't live here!!! This condo was absolutely wonderful! Who wouldn't like breakfast, lunch and dinner on their balcony looking over the Gulf? Washer/dryer in unit, pretty much complete kitchen set up. We only had to buy measuring cups. Only one side of the toaster works, but that was okay. :) Walmart is literally a stone's throw away. Loved the covered garage parking.

Oxana went above and beyond customer service for us! This was our first time renting a vacation rental, so we had a lot of questions. She always responded so quickly and was so friendly. You felt like you had been friends since childhood.

Easy walk down to beach....you're really only on the 2nd floor due to the parking ramp. I'm terrified of elevators, so I always took the stairs, but hubby and kids said elevator was always quick and no break downs :) My kids thought the stairs were a little "creepy", but I never felt unsafe walking back up after crab hunting at night. Pool was wonderful....and HUGE!!! Didn't use the hot tubs, but there are 2 of them on site. We grilled out one night as well. This is a wonderful set up!

If our travels bring us back to FL you can bet we will stay either here again, or at one of the other properties by Oxana. (it's fun to try new ones). :)

Thank you so much Oxana/Pavel for making our 2nd time around to FL absolutely perfect!

Travelling group: Teenagers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing