“Great condo on the beach”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
BEACHFRONT POOL
POOLSIDE BAR
VIEWS OF BUILDINGS AND POOL/HOT TUB #2
SUNSET BY THE PIER - 1/2 MILE FROM CONDO
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jenks, Oklahoma
“My experience ”
Reviewed 25 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I hate leaving this review for the owners because I don't really feel like it's 100% their issue, it's more a Grand Panama issue. I believe they are who manage most of the rental but the actually owner was always very friendly and prompt to respond when booking and asking questions!

So here is what I left for the Grand Panamas review and just some of my experience!
First, when arriving our room was not clean. Dusty, dishes put away dirty, sliding glass door smudged and dirty. Furniture is falling apart, very tight space for the large furniture. Bed is small and not completely put together the mattress fell through the first night. Sheets didn't fit, we're not clean, and there were not enough blankets in the whole condo! The mattress was unbearable!!!! I bought a gel memory topper to help me sleep ( $400) still not the greatest! Also bought sheets that actually fit . The bedroom is over crowded with furniture! There isn't a broom that isn't falling apart or even a dust pan in the whole condo! Have fun with all that sand you can't clean up!
The building is very loud! People up parting all hours of the night slamming doors ! The whole resort lost power for several hours one day/evening, no one was notified about what was going on. There is very limited space to park, don't have a mid sized car for sure!
The free WIFI that's advertised is a JOKE! Don't plan on working at all with wifi it will not happen! The elevators were always acting up!
One of the pools was not working so the one working pool was OVER RUN! The beach area was very dirty cigarettes everywhere, trash as well!
One drain doesn't drain in one of the bathrooms, the other shower head
barley trickled !
The cable would loose signal a lot as well!
One of the front desk girls was super friendly the other not so much but didn't have to deal with them much!
We stayed 2 full weeks and I wish I
would have stayed somewhere else! Maybe for spring break party
animals this dirty, over crowded with
furniture, loud, horrible mattress and
falling apart bed/furniture would
work , but not
for a family looking for some Luxury
and quite time!

German C
Dallas, Texas
“Great condo on the beach”
Reviewed 19 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Excellent condo for 2 adults and 4 kids or teens.
Right on the beach even though you are across the street you cross on a connecting bridge to the beach. Great view of the beach.
Panama City beach was a lot better then expected - white sand and clear water. Our only regret is that we spent only 3 days...next time it will be a full week!!
The Shrimp Basket restaurant near by was great.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Dixonal
Carrollton, Georgia
“Best Condo! Very Clean! Excellent condition!”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

This was my first trip with my boyfriend and my son alone without my family or his. We booked this 4 months or so in advance. The owner was very nice and quick to respond to all my questions. I was a little unsure of not being on the beach side but the condo came with free beach chairs which sealed the deal. The first pictures I saw were some what outdated because when we booked and paid for it, I received new pictures that were up to date. I was very very impressed with them!

When we got to the condo to check in, the front desk was not as organized as I had hoped they would be as we arrived at 1 and they told us they would let the cleaning crew know we were there to get the room cleaned faster. We were not able to check until 4. They released all of the rooms to everyone at the same time and everyone was trying to use the elevators at once. Then, they were not enough luggage carts for the condos, that we had to carry our luggage up 11 flights of stairs. To say the least, we were not very impressed to begin with.

Once we got to the room and everything settled, the room turned out to be way better than the pictures showed! It was very very clean and very nice. The queen size bed was amazingly comfortable, more comfortable than my bed at home. We wanted to take it with us. My son slept on the pull out couch and no complaints out of him. The view from our room was awesome! we had a view of the strip and a beautiful view of the ocean! We loved every day in the condo, although most of our time was spent on the beach on the chairs that came with the condo!

If we had known the Tiki bar had food, we would have had lunch there a few days. We missed out and found that out on the last day.

We loved the pool on the upper parking deck. We loved being able to look out and see down the other side of the strip and to see the whole ocean was amazing. It was never crowded and always had a good breeze.

Over all, the room, the pool on the upper parking, and the free beach chairs were AWESOME! This place is a must stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Checking in
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Bulldogfa...
Ontario, Canada
“Clean and centraly located.”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

No problems checking in and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Nice resort, we hope to be back next year. It is close to everything and is kept neat and well landscaped. Free movies from the lobby downstairs! Tracie and Andy are the best, so accommodating and quick to answer emails. Their condo is lovely and just right for a couple, the view from the kitchen is spectacular. When we arrived it was clean and everything was in place. Love Grand Panama, and we hope to work with Tracie again soon. Thanks for a great stay!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 65+
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing