“Everything our family needed”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Genesis A
“Everything our family needed”
Reviewed 2 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Since you book through a company, rather than the resort, it seems to bypass all the issues others have with this resort. Carol was extremely responsive, kind and made us feel like we were valued customers. The condo had everything we needed, and the beds were perfect. Since it is a rental, be realistic with cosmetics, such as paint. It was clean. It was comfortable. The view and resort makes it 5-star. Also, make sure to eat at Pinapple Willy's, next to resort, and Sharky's down the road. Yummy! Also, we stayed towards the end of spring break season. PCB truly has cracked down on crazy spring break antics, so there were a number of families there. I felt a bit silly being nervous right before our departure; there was some hooting every now and then, but harmless energy. We will be staying here again!

25 Apr 2017
Thank you for your Nice review. I am so glad you all had a nice time. That is what its all about. You are welcome back anytime.
Carol Succop Carnero
Beach Quest Vacation Rentals PCB, FL.
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

31 Mar 2017
Thank you for the nice review. I am so happy you all had a good time. Please come back soon.
Beach Quest Vacation Rentals
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
29 Mar 2017
Let me start by saying that this Guest wanted to cancel her 2 month reservation for January and February at the last minute. I told her she could NOT do that because it was unfair to the owner. He would be out 2 months of rent that he could have rented to someone else. It was all down hill from there. She called me everyday with a new problem. She had me coming and going so many times that I started to wave to myself as I passed by. I brought her all new sheets, new mattress pad, comforters and pillows. New dishtowels and oven mitts. Then I got her husband a leather recliner because he couldn't get up off the couch. Then I bought a new bed frame. Then I bought a new TV for the master. (The Resort was installing all new cable boxes so we had an issue with that. It is resolved now). She wanted me to redecorate the whole condo. I did what I could. The place is NOT filthy. I offered a cleaning crew to come do whatever she wanted. She refused the offer.
The listing does clearly state that The Resort charges a Pool Fee. It also clearly states that it has a private parking space on the 9th floor. The pictures are accurate.
This Guest taught me that sometimes no matter how hard you try to Please someone it will never be enough.. I am truly Sorry that I couldn't do enough.
staciephi...
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Paradise Found”
Reviewed 28 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

We stayed over Thanksgiving and it was awesome. The condo was very nice and clean. It was everything we expected and more. The view was spectacular. The location was great. We walked to Wal Mar and rented a golf cart from across the street to drive to Pier Park. We had a great time. I would stay again and highly recommend it. Carol texted us all the information we needed and checked in on us a couple times to see if we needed anything. It was also great for our dogs. They loved laying in the sun on the balcony.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Nov 2016
Thank you for your nice review. I am so glad you had a nice time and enjoyed yourselves. Please come back soon.
Beach Quest Vacation Rentals
A TripAdvisor Member
“Hidden Fees”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

We were not aware that you would have to pay an additional $230 to have access to the pool and beach!!!!! And that was our cost for 3 people. We spoke to others who were staying there and depending on the size of your party the pool fees could be higher. Also in the master bedroom the bed was broken so my husband was lower than I was! Mattress needed to be replaced!! Small TV in living area! Parking garage was ok but took 10 minutes to get from the 9th floor to the e it!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
30 Nov 2016
This is exactly what the listing states. I try to be honest with everything. With Pictures and descriptions.
This wonderful 9th Floor Gulf front condo over looking the beautiful Emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Nicely furnished and decorated for your enjoyment. Close to restaurants, entertainment and shopping. Across the street from Walmart. Relax at the magnificent resort style pool and spa. Unit comes with its own parking space on the 9th floor. 1 bedroom with King, Bunk area, Queen sleeper sofa and 2 bathrooms.
****The Shores of Panama Resort charges a separate fee at check in. It is called a pool amenity fee. They issue everyone a wristband that allows you access to the Resort Style Pool and the Beach Access through the pool area. They do this to keep the pool area for Paying Guests only. So if you do not have a wristband you cannot access the Beach or Pool from either direction. The fee is $32.00 per day ( Not per person) for a 1 bedroom condo. Many Nicer Resorts Do This.
8/15/2016 Bedroom is now tiled. No Carpet. Only throw rugs. Condo was freshly painted.
I am sorry you were inconvenienced.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing