“Very good steakhouse”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is a very good no frills steakhouse. They keep it simple here. The onion rings are huge and the best I've ever had, great appetizer. We had the filet mignon. Was cooked exactly as we had ordered and could literally cut it with your fork. Salad, baked potato, and garlic bread were all very good too. I'm come here every year and it never disappoints.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 413)

62 - 66 of 1 413 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fantastic family favorite for years!! Get there early or plan to wait awhile. The meal is worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

A friend and I both ordered the filet and shrimp. The shrimp had the thickest batter I have ever seen on shrimp. They looked like corn dogs and you could only taste the batter. My steak was ok but friend's was too done and waiter didn't care. For my baked potato I had to peel open tiny little packets of butter and little packets of crackers were served with the salad. Since the food is pricey, I think rolls could be expected. Service was very, very slow.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

This place is huge, with lots of seating and it is always busy. This is dinner only and there, in my humble opinion, is no such thing as a bad steak in the place. I went all out and got the 32 oz t-bone and loved every bite I could eat. this is the 4th time I have been to PCB and we have made this a mainstay, each trip, at least once (When we took the whole family (12 in all) it was a tad pricey, but everyone loved it)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

When it comes to steak, I am PICKY! The melt-in-your-mouth ribeye at Angelo’s never disappoints! These folks know how to do steak right!!!

The atmosphere is laid back and comfortable. Nothing pretentious here! It’s a great place for friends, families, and couples. I’ve been coming to Angelo’s since before I can remember! My parents brought me as a child, and now it’s time to introduce this beach tradition to a new generation! No trip to Panama City Beach is complete without at least one dinner at Angelo’s! It’s my all-time favorite restaurant ever!