“Fast food...not so much”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I wanted something quick and saw the drive through line wasn’t lined up despite being A holiday weekend so I thought I would grab a couple of tacos to make a low carb salad. I Got in line and there were four cars in front of me. Twenty minutes later I finally got up to the order window and placed my order, it then took another ten minutes getting my order! There wasn’t many customers in the parking lot, so they weren’t that busy inside to have slowed down the drive through. I ordered a couple steak tacos and two ground beef tacos no drinks or extras. I finally got home and opened up the steak tacos to discover I only had one steak taco and three ground beef. I looked at my receipt and saw I was charged for the two steak tacos. So overall, a bad experience once again at this particular restaurant. Very little fillings, slow service.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Very consistent place to eat. Drive thru moves very fast, even if crowded. Drink machine sometimes goes down, so you get tea..no big deal. Mexican pizza, taco salad and nachos Bell grande best items on menu if you want to spend a couple more bucks. Double chalupa is very good. Way cheaper and way way better than trying to make Mexican food at home with awful grocery food.

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Facility very dirty, staff dress code poor and very dirty. The kitchen floor had so much food on it you could nearly see the floor.
Ordered a soda, were given cups however we were not told the ice machine was out of order. We had to ask the staff member if the ice machine was out of order instead of them informing us and giving us ice from the machine in the kitchen.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

unbelievable that me and my friend Martin are waiting here for food 30 minutes and still have no food !!!!
I was working in McDonalds back time and my boss would probably cut my head off if i would let customer wait for 28minutes!!!!!!!!

ok here we go! here is my food 28 minutes later!!!!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

We decided to grab something quickly after doing the dolphin sight seeing tour. Food was fresh and tasty.