“Great Getaway Vacation Spot”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of the Gulf of Mexico from your private balcony.
Breakfast bar with granite countertop.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Luxurious king size bed in master bedroom.
master bathroom with oversized tub
Kids just love the bunk beds.
tons of sand toys and boogie boards
Sparkling pools with splash pad and on site snack bar.
Ocean side pool with 2 tiki bars and hotub
On site children's activity center
exercise room on site
Starbucks on site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jacquelin...
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Getaway Vacation Spot”
Reviewed 22 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The condo was beautiful and met all my expectations. The condo was neat, clean and right on PCB! The balcony was awesome and provided great views of sunrises & sunsets! The condo has a lot of additional pros. The only con was a group of spring breakers who were 1 or two floors above us. Our first night, they came in around 3:30 am and partied until about 5am! They partied and screamed daily but luckily enough, I had the awesome beach to help de-stress. Bob and Carolyn were a pleasure to work with and easily accessible. We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo & amenities
Liked least: The loud spring breakers right above us and below us.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
msojones
Atlanta, Georgia
“More Than A Home Away From Home! It is a Dream Home”
Reviewed 16 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

My daughter has not had a birthday celebration in awhile and since I visited Panama earlier she wanted to also. She and her college roommate joined me and we rented from Mr. Bob! I was concern at first because I could not find a recent review, but after speaking with such a kind and caring person I went for it. Not to mention, the price was right! All paperwork for the rental was sent asap easy to understand and even during the stay he was accessible.

As we walked into the unit, my college students announced immediately, that if I wanted to save money for the day, they just wanted to enjoy the room, read a book on the balcony and if time was left, they wanted to walk around and absorb the area. My daughter told me "WOW MOM, YOU DID THIS"! With a tight budget, that made me feel like a million dollars!

Ok onto the unit. Upon opening the door, you will find to your right the one bedroom and master bath with a huge neatly made king size bed and bath with a tub so deep, even as tall as I am, I could loose myself in the tub. There was extra linen, iron, everything right at your finger tips in the master closet. In the hallway leading into the living area is a nice size bunkbed that appear larger than my daughters bunkbed in her dorms. After walking pass the bunkbed the 2nd bath is next and and was awesome to have with 3 ladies on this trip. Then at the end of the hallway a very beautiful kitchen with everything you need, from pots, pans, spices, dishes, clean refrig and stove, and the closet had toys and beach items, the dining area had a table with 4 chairs, and there was games to play, dvd, wifi, chair with ottoman, queen size sofa sleeper, bar stools at counter, and the sliding glass door that is double in size of a normal door to give you the BEST OVERALL VIEW OF THE OCEAN.

We stood by the dining room table, with the curtains pulled back and all you could see is ocean, as if you where standing on one side of it! It was chilly this weekend, but the view had to be absorbed so I sat out wrapped up and my daughter had to wake me up and put me to bed. Our trip was quick, just 2 days, but if Mr. Bob will have us again, I gotta be back there for more time!

oh.. The amenities of the Resort where also great, the Starbucks, the Skybridge, the Skybar, the gift shop, the pools, walking distance from pier park, a convenient store and eateries all at your feet. We did not even need to drive, but since it was chilly, we did a little.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Getting use to being so high up walking into the front
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Atlanta
Reviewed 22 August 2012 for a stay in September 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing