Reviews (2 385)
2 385 results
1 056
1 056
All reviews lazy river coconuts restaurant scavenger hunt fun place ice cream shop room suite spring break hot tub ping pong indoor pool shuffle board putt putt family vacation movie night across the street panama city love this place
136 - 141 of 2 385 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My seven year old son called the resort sandpaper bacon. We laughed and used this name throughout our stay. We had such a lovely time. The service was wonderful and everyone was very kind. The room was modest and smaller than we expected for the price, which is the reason we gave it only a 4. The resort had so many family friendly things to do. I was disappointed in the “game room” as it wasn’t nearly what my boys expected, but they didn’t spend much time indoors anyway so it wasn’t a burden. Also the water slide was small and very crowded and we never actually got to enjoy it because is this. But we didn’t need to. Overall our stay was a huge success and everything from the location of our room to the fire dancing was perfect for our family. I will be booking here again and have already recommended it to family and friends.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SandpiperBeacon, Guest Relations Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

We can't tell you how much we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy that you and your family enjoyed yourselves and everything we have to offer around the Resort! We can't wait to have all of you back again at the Sandpaper Bacon for your next trip to Panama City Beach! :)

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I made a mistake on when I was to check in, but you did not charge me for that day we missed and I appreciate that. Normally I would not make that mistake. I usually print out my reservations but did not receive confirmation in my email. My sister in-law that made reservations the same time from Texas did not get confirmation email either.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I took my two grandkids to Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort in Panama City. The kids had so much fun with the slide at the outside pool. The resort provided several activities for the kids (foam party, movies,etc). This resort is family oriented, and is located right on the beach. There is also a game room and an ice cream parlor. There are several eating places near the resort. I strongly recommend the Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resirt.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
SandpiperBeacon, Guest Relations Manager at The Sandpiper Beacon Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for recommending us! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we are so happy that you and your grandkids enjoyed everything! We hope to have you all back soon! :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great location, close and far enough from PCB goings-on. Nice amenities. Helpful front desk. Condo was perfect for 2 families. Plenty to do. Coconuts restaurant is great for breakfast and an afternoon cocktail.

Room Tip: Great AC. Bring a blanket.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We are so happy that you enjoyed your visit in one of our beachfront condos! Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review about your experience! We hope you decide to stay with us again on your next trip to Panama City Beach! :)

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff
Lots of activities for the kiddos
I loved the beach chair guy who looked like the drummer from Hanson!
There was 3 roaches in our room though.
So still haven’t unpacked our clothes. I will put it all in the burn pit. We did appreciate the discount on our early check in

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for leaving such a great review! We are so sorry to hear you found roaches in your room. We will definitely be looking into this and will take care of the problem! We appreciate you staying with us and we hope you enjoyed your overall visit! We would love to have you stay with us again to give us the opportunity to make your next vacation even better! :)