“Great Shore Dives”
Review of Try Scuba Diving

Try Scuba Diving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Private guided Try Scuba Diving tour in the ocean for adults & children 10 and up. After booking, we pair you together with your own personal dive professional. Your dive pro will provide everything you need so you don’t need to bring anything. No experience is required for this dive and you are guaranteed to see a ton of aquatic life & fish! Free GoPro video and pictures included.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I took a 2 tank guided dive. We had good visibility and saw many fish. John my dive master was great. He stayed with me the entire dive and pointed out fish I missed. I highly recommend this trip.

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"pcb"
"fun"

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

I brought my daughter and sister along with me for snorkeling. We are all beginner swimmers. John was so nice and patient! My daughter opened and was venturing off! We saw a wide assortment of beautiful fish, sea urchin, and a huge hermit crab! For some reason, my pics aren’t available to upload through this app. I would definitely recommend John to anyone and when we return, we will try scuba!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

John was a great instructor. My sister, niece,and I went snorkeling at St. Andrew's State park. John was very funny, patient, and professional. We saw beautiful fish, jellyfish, hermit crabs and other marine life. I would higher recommend John. Great adventure for an affordable price.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The experience was great the instructors we're helpful and took their time to made sure we understood what we were about to do. During the dive there were with us the whole way and made sure we were safe. Will definitely do it again when we head back down there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction