Legacy By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$312
Beachcomber By The Sea(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$326
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$178
Hotels.com
Beachside Resort Panama City Beach(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$290
Beach Tower By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$319
US$305
Hotels.com
Bikini Beach Resort(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area(Panama City Beach)(Great Value!)
US$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Beachbreak By The Sea(Panama City Beach)
US$241
  • Breakfast included
Aqua View Motel(Panama City Beach)
US$147
All reviewsbeach bumtanning deckroom was cleanbeach levelbeachfront roombar and grillspring breakhigh risebike weekthunder beachheated poolpanama cityocean frontbeautiful beachnice poollove this placepcb
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The beach is so pretty, clean, and clear water. Our room was super nice and comfortable with fresh towels everyday! The pool is a wonderful place to relax and the tiki bar is amazing! Orville makes the absolute best drinks! I will definitely come back and stay soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank laurenmay22
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Laurenmay,

You are right, the beaches in the Emerald Coast are so pretty with the white sand and clear water. We are so thrilled that you had the opportunity to enjoy it. Thank you for being our guest, we really appreciate you. We will be sure to pass your great comments onto Orville and our entire staff. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great stay here. Convenient to everything! Orville at our poolside bar was amazing! Rooms were nice with very friendly staff! Can't wait to return! Loved it!the emerald coast was just that. Unbelievable sunsets. Easy drive, 8 hours

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tammie I,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others. We certainly appreciate that enjoyed your stay and had the opportunity to visit our poolside bar. Thank you for being our guest, we will look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is in a great location to water park and miniature golf, direct beach access a bonus! Customer service was outstanding, from front desk to housekeeping to bar service. However, the facility is woefully in need of updating, structurally it seemed to be in a state of transition. Some parts finished, other parts run down. Our room bed mattresses were "newer" and comfortable. Decor very dated but clean and functional. The bath room was our main issue. Bath tub was old, with the finish peeling (painted?), grout and ceiling tile work dilapidated, re- caulking over mold, bath vent fan non-functioning, bath tub drain handle broken making the tub a very slow draining pool of ankle deep water while showering. We made it work for our 7 day stay, giving maintenance due notice on the issues. Upon check out the problems still had not been fixed. The hotel was at capacity, so a room change wasn't an option. Perhaps, after a hotel refresh this could be a hidden gem. However, in it's current state I can only give it average at best, with the hotel staff it's real stars!

Room Tip: Ask for a remodeled newer room. Room with kitchenettes are available only with double beds.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank skiandclimb86

Dear skiandclimb86,

I absolutely agree with you when you say that this property needs updating. I am excited to report that is exactly what we are doing. As you mentioned we had already started to change out all new locks on the doors, and we are going to be updating all the tubs as well. Since acquiring the property and reopening it in late February we have already begun the process of implementing improvements and updates throughout the property. We will be continuing to improve upon our facility and hope that you will be back soon to to see all the updates that are taking place. Thank you for being our guest and for sharing your your kind comments about our staff. See you soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I first stayed at the Chateau with friends and family 7 years ago and had came back a few times over the years. We loved the cabana rooms because if your on the beach it’s easy to go to the bathroom. They weren’t glamorous but they were right on the beach and for the most part clean. We are planning a trip to PCB from July 14th - 20th. My husband booked a cabana room the Chateau. We read several reviews after he booked it that made us question our reservation. My husband called the reservation line to the company that recently bought the Chateau to see if the reviews were accurate and to see if the cabana rooms had been updated. There’s a misleading picture of an updated room on the website. He was told they have not been updated. When asking about multiple people being locked out of their rooms they couldn’t confirm if this issue was resolved. When he called he literally spent 45 min on hold 3 times before someone would pick up. They didn’t care that we were canceling our reservation. They didn’t try to get us to book at one of their 5 other locations. They simply said it would cost us $25 to cancel and the rest would be refunded to us in 5-10 business days. Obviously they don’t care much about keeping your business.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megpieky
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Megpieky,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We should have been knowledgeable on current improvement strategies, timelines and been able to relay that to you and I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication that may have occurred in reference to the updating of the rooms. We are currently updating and making improvements through out the property and we schedule preventative maintenance daily. We have already started to change out the locks at the property as well. This project should be completed in the next couple of weeks and will resolve any previous lock issues. I do apologize once again for your overall phone experience. We strive to exceed guest expectations and we should have done a better job at making you feel comfortable. If given the opportunity to change things around, I would like to further discuss the matter with you. Please give me a call at 850-249-8601 x 5362. Your comments are important to us and we do value your business, I hope you will consider our resort again in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Room Tip: I was caggy when I read the reviews, but I was very happy with the room & hotel. Perfect for walking to the beach or food. We use to always go to Daytona beach, but this will be our new location from now on. The outside bar/food thing wasn't open when we went but it may be something they only do during summer time months. Can't wait to return when it's open. There's also outdoor grills, tables, etc where you can have a family picnic on site if you'd like. When you go to the beach right in front of the hotel their are lounge chairs on the beach itself for free. You will get a better rate booking with the hotel itself vers the booking hotel sites. I checked many before I booked with them directly.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Cynthia H, Front Office Manager at Chateau Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Georgia30135,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and that you found your new hotel to stay at while visiting the Emerald Coast. We are excited for the future of this hotel and appreciate your feedback. See you back soon!

Warm regards,