Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Top notch in every way

What a delight!! Had a brochure in our rental condo for this shop and was intrigued. Had a sewing... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
DJandDJ
Greenville, South Carolina
via mobile
My Happy Place!

Gosh, where to begin?! Let’s just start off with the best ways to describe The L.H. Bead Gallery... read more

Reviewed 29 January 2021
721jazmynp

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2019

Terrible business. They treat other people very poorly. Very judgemental and jump to conclusions. Will not do future business with them.

Date of experience: November 2019
lhbeads, Owner at LH Bead Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

I am truly sorry you feel this way. We love our customers and get nothing but compliments on how friendly and helpful our staff is. There must have been a misunderstanding. Hope you will give us another try and get to know us.

Reviewed 2 February 2019

Wow, I was so impressed with Lisa and her store. The variety and quality of beads was broad, honestly, the nicest selection of beads and findings of any store I've been to. I was visiting from Michigan and took an hour long private class from Lisa. I am so grateful for the time spent with me and can't wait to visit again. Everyone was friendly and had great techniques to share.

Date of experience: January 2019
lhbeads, Owner at LH Bead Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2019

Awe, thank you so much for the kind review. You caught on well. It was my pleasure! Hope to see you again soon.
Blessings,
Lisa

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Been taking wife here for a few years .Lisa is the best so r all the co workers great selection of beads plus the best of one of a kind glass art work makes great gifts for that happy wife in your life Johnny g from Michigan 850strong

Date of experience: December 2018

Thank you so much Johnny for the kind review! I am so thrilled you like to make your wife happy:). Come back soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I decided to try and make this a stop on our vacation to PCB and so glad I did. I have three girls in my family who all love crafting. We stopped in here not really knowing what to expect, and the girls all three left with something to create as a memory from our trip. Very friendly and creative environment. The shop owner and her son were very helpful as well as the other employee working in the shop. We will make this a planned visit on our returning trips to PCB. Thanks so much for welcoming my family.

Date of experience: June 2018
lhbeads, Owner at LH Bead Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We are so happy that you had a great experience. We consider our customers our friends and want to treat each and everyone of them as we would like to be treated. We get excited about jewelry design and love when others do as well. I am so glad you stopped in. You have a beautiful family. Thank you for making our store a part of your vacation. Until next time:)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

When I am fortunate enough to travel I enjoy visiting bead shops so that I can make a beautiful piece of jewelry to remember it by. This place was amazing, they had an array of different gemstones beads, glass, clay, crystal, pearl, pewter, shell, sterling silver, findings, etc. They also have local made pieces you can buy already made that are incredible. They have something for every price range. They offer classes but unfortunately didn't have any during my vacation. They make pricing easier than some shops I've visited in the past. It's very easy to spend more than you intend in this quaint little shop. The staff was very friendly and was open to answering questions if you were looking for something particular. You'll find unique pieces.

Date of experience: May 2017
lhbeads, Owner at LH Bead Gallery, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Wow, you are to kind! Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write such an amazing review about our store. It makes all our hard work worth it. We love our customers and without you we would not have this great little quaint shop. Thank you so much for making us a part of your vacation. I hope next year you will be able to get in a class