“Amazing food and service”
Review of Outlaws Barbeque

Outlaws Barbeque
Ranked #30 of 281 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We came here on out next to last night in town, group of 8 (4 adults and 4 teens). We all got something completely different and it was all delicious! The pork, chicken and hamburger were all perfectly tender and seasoned just right. My husband couldn't get enough of the BBQ beans or corn either! We were so disappointed when we leaned that the Front Porch had moved locations but I have to say, this place is an amazing replacement! Can't wait to come back down for more on our next trip

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted a change from seafood or burgers so we went with BBQ. Not real crowded which sometimes worries me. The server was extremely friendly and efficient. We got our drinks and sauces delivered to the table. I got the combo platter pulled pork and beef brisket. Both were delicious the beef brisket just melts in your mouth. Hot sauce had some heat not overwhelming. Sides were tasty my son wants to back tonight. If you are looking for a change from normal beach food give Outlaws a try.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wife and I did lunch, had heard great things. Wife ordered the wings, I got the brisket. Wings weren't very good, skin was tough. Brisket was cut thin and tasted like ok roast beef. I'm not used to brisket that thin, and maybe it's the way they hold it. It was just kind of grey. No smoke taste. One bright note was the Brunswick Stew. Still haven't found any in the area that tastes like it supposed to taste, but this was still pretty good. And whatever meat is in the stew (pulled pork maybe) was outstanding. Maybe it was because it was Sunday, I don't know. Might try it again, but I'm staying away from the beef. And the wings.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Having recently moved to a new location, it wasn’t too crowded yet. Food was good and we had quick, friendly service. Will definitely be back there again!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

In case you looked for Outlaws on 23rd street, they have moved down to 6804 Thomas Drive about a month ago. Still the same great BBQ just a different location, not quite as fancy as their old digs but you came for the food, right. Service was good and friendly and that's what we look for, enjoy!