“Great experience!”

Price range: US$8 - US$40
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 27 February 2021

We had a wonderful meal and a lovely evening at La Piazza Cafe. All of the entrees were delicious and the evening's special appetizer of lobster bruchetta was mouth-watering. The wine selection was great and reasonably priced. The service was very attentive without being overbearing. It was a family dinner - adults, and we are looking forward to returning with another couple. La Piazza is affordable enough for frequent visits but special enough for a special occasion.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1 366)

22 - 26 of 1 368 reviews

Reviewed 22 February 2021

We celebrated my friends birthday at LaPiazza and had a wonderful experience. The service was outstanding and the food authentic Italian cuisine. We had the fish, pasta, calamari, all great and the tiramisu the best ever.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

If I could give them 6 stars I would. Excellent experience from the location, to the service, to the staff, to the presentation, to the flavors. Well done. We will be back.

Reviewed 12 February 2021

For the sixth year in a row our meal today at La Piazza is the highlight of our month in the Palm Coast area. The food consistently is tops, and the service matches it. We highly recommend La Piazza, and already are looking forward to returning.

Reviewed 14 January 2021 via mobile

I am a sauce snob, and although I didn’t think their marinara was amazing, it was good. As a vegan, I was happy that they had a dish I could eat. The staff was great, friendly and welcoming. I would definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: December 2020