“Excellent in every way”

Lisbon at Night Restaurant and Cafe
Ranked #30 of 170 Restaurants in Palm Coast
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The food is superb. We were early and the chef came out and chatted with us. We decided to let him order for us. It was an excellent decision. Everything was wonderful. The waiter was very friendly. The bill wasn’t too bad either. Will be returning to Palm Coast next year and hope to be eating here again.

1  Thank richardsK6606ER

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We live nearby, and were waiting on a visitor who likes seafood and Portuguese to try this place. Looked at the reviews first and can only think the few low ratings should have gone elsewhere. On a busy Saturday night with no reservation we got a prime outside table under the awning. The server, also the manager, was so wonderful we were hooked after the bread (in house baked crusty baguette still warm) and olives (nicoise, and a large bowl ful). The lamb was a bit tough, though the sauce was great. The two seafood plates were beyond good. They have a selection of reasonably priced house wines. It was the service that stood out but the food was also right up there. Our only issue was in the obnoxious amplified antics of a trivia host at a nearby EV brew pub. We did our best to address this directly with the pub, and will certainly push the issue with local code enforcers, as the noise was so intrusive in the inherently closed courtyard environment of European Village that it affected not just us but many nearby restaurants. With so simple a solution available (put the irritating host out in the courtyard and point his speakers into that brewpub) hoping this can be resolved as the irritation to so many nearby businesses is extreme (could not converse) and so unnecessary.

That said, the Lisbon people tried hard to make us welcome and succeeded. We will definitely return. Thanks Ricciardo!

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Traveling by boat from Jacksonville,Palm Coast was an overnight stop for us. We had a scrumptious dinner at Lisbon Nights. So much so on our return journey,six weeks later, there was no question of where we would eat!
Dinner was wonderful. We were seated by the window,where we enjoyed people watching while we ate. We started with cod cakes followed by the Sea Bass special with rice whilst my husband enjoyed the mariscada, a type of Portuguese pealla.
Our server,Caroline from Brazil, was charming and our conversation with her added to an altogether delightful evening.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate at this restaurant which is located in the European Village. The food was very good. I ate a Kale soup and a Paella, which was a little different than the Spanish version. My wife had a fish dish with an olive sauce, which was quite good. The waitress was new but she tried and was friendly. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Steven K
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

They set up a beautiful table for my party of 7 outside facing the courtyard of European Village. Our waiter was wonderful - superb service . We all agreed the food was fantastic - including my sister from NY City. The paella was better than I had while in Spain and I would highly recommend.