“Not impressed with service ”
Review of Le Bistro

Le Bistro
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We eent there for lunch.
The food was very good.

The young black hair pony tail waitress could care less. She acted like she did not want to be there? She was in the restroom. I had to use the men's restroom and her co worker, had to ask for our check. Hmm too many other restaurants out there.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I was excited to try Paris in Town at Downtown at the Gardens. The restaurant was very cute and the food was pretty good. It is expensive for the serving size though.

I ordered a Quiche w/ Spinach for $12.95 with a side of turkey sausage for $2.95 (2 small links). The salad that came with the Quiche was so wet with oil that I couldn't even eat it. I also ordered a glass of Prosecco which was $10.00 then noticed when I was leaving that they offered a bottomless on the patio only?? We live in Florida....It was 90 degrees...I am NOT sitting outside. That should be offered no matter where you sit?
The service was terrible....Our server appeared to be working inside and outside. He never checked on us and had to flag him down to get the check.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I came here with a friend who has eaten both here and at the smaller café location. She prefers the café but since I drove to the wrong place we ended up here lol. To start the day outside was awful, non-stop rain and with it being mother's day a lot of busy restaurants. When we walked in the bistro was crowded and the two hostesses were both doing other things, leaving the stand empty. Not long were we acknowledged by one of the hostesses and told she would be back. The other a couple minutes later did the same thing. After waiting a couple more mintues the latter asked how many in our party (3) and offered to seat us outside. When she asked if it was okay I gave what I found to be a reasonable and rather expected response, no. She seemed surprised by this answer and was rude. I was very taken aback, since it was RAINING, in fact, pouring. She didn't offer to seat us inside nor did she offer the bar until I asked. There were two tables open, not sure if they were reserved but if they were I thought this was ridiculous since they were very busy and had limited seating inside.

A new problem arose when we sat at the bar. One bartender, 15 customers and an entire restaurant of drinks to make....This guy was running around non-stop and we could tell it would be a wait. He said hello and told us he was incredibly busy and needed a minute, which we expected. The bartender did a great job for the position he was in and I don't blame him one bit. I do however have issue with the hostess's attitude, the lack of inside seating and the managements scheduling putting one bartender for what is obviously a busy restaurant on a busy day.

We ordered some dessert and coffee which came in decent time. We paid, no issue. We didn't feel inclined to order anything else since the bartender could barely breath let alone take an order. We found ourselves saying, "can I have a water, when you have a chance, I know you're busy". Not really the service you look for at a restaurant, feeling like a burden.

What irritated me more was the notes at the bottom of the menu. $4 to split a check and no substitutions. I have worked in the industry and am well aware that splitting checks and making alterations to a menu can be work...but charging to pay separately is a joke. No one carries cash nowadays and to expect one person at a table of 4 friends to pay the entire bill...come on. And if I don't eat carbs and your dish comes with mashed potatoes I what, eat them or waste them...again, give me a break.

The food looked good, the place was cute but the service was not. I would go again, hoping this was an off day but with the experience I had and the slightly extra prices I am certainly in no rush .

Reviewed 4 April 2018

After a nearby appointment, a friend and I decided to have brunch at the P.B.G. Paris in Town. We each ordered the $14.99 eggs Benedict with salmon. Once served, I noticed that my egg was overcooked. The plate was returned to the kitchen by server Estephan, and I was left with a small cup of berries as the side dish that accompanied the Benedict. When the plate was brought back to the table, I was dumbfounded by the look of what it was supposed to be a simple but expensive dish. It looked like "hogwash." The same English muffin was used...and by this time, it was soggy, cut in pieces by me when it was first brought to my table, and runny. I, of course, refused to accept it. The server removed the hogwash from my table (after I took some pictures) and never apologized. In fact, he was sarcastic when I asked "what was this"? He responded, "English muffin." Of course I knew what a English muffin is supposed to look like, I ordered it. At the end, he gave me the bill and charged me for the small cup of berries, $5.95. By the way, it was 11:30 AM and no manager on site to address issues. Never going back and the comment is out.

1  Thank MarciaRB63
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at the bar last night . Our waiter/bartender’s name was SARN He was attentive, personable and most of all understanding when unfortunately my friend had to return a dish . I ordered the ravioli which were ok definitely not homemade and he ordered the chicken franchise with came out like a stew and not a cutlet . They should take that off the menu because it looked awful and I’m sure he was not the first person to send that back . The Escargot were Delicious! We also had the lemon crepe with cafe au lait ..SCRUMPTIOUS . Nice night to sit outside ! Great wine list also . THANKYOU Sarn and the staff for your great service. I have also been for brunch and it’s delicious