All reviews polo lounge royal room worth avenue carleton varney motown night palm beach style beautiful pool bell staff charming hotel the location is perfect home away from home short walk to the beach pool area is old world the entire staff off season valet parking
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Just returned from staying at The Colony. I can not stress how wonderful the staff and service are at the hotel. The hotel is true traditional Palm Beach. Fabulous location right next to Worth Avenue and the ocean. The complimentary bikes were awesome and fun to ride on the lake trail. Huge thumbs up and will definitely be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Marta W, Director of Sales at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share a review on The Colony!
We look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The Hotel is spectacular... the location beautiful! The Valet , bell staff was outstanding! The pool side service was not good... I had to get up and ask for water and wine.. it was obvious my glasses were empty.. usually at other FL hotels.. the pool service makes sure on hot summer days.. water glasses stayed filled and cocktails are readily offered.. we had to keep getting up and finding staff... I love the Colony, but overall felt the staffing was terrible ( except for the Valet staff..they were terrific & quick to help at all times). The restaurant at breakfast I had to wait 20 minutes to get coffee.. I finally got up and got my own. People were nice , but not trained to help... the restaurant staff was non-existent and others were filling in who couldn't even answer questions about the menu. I feel the hotel was understaffed all weekend.. the people were nice, but not staffed enough to give the level of service I was expecting from this hotel. I will for sure go back and hopefully the staffing will be resolved.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank lcbfl

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at The Colony. We do have the best location in town, and service is our main priority. We will be sharing your comments with our staff, sincerely appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Beautiful decor, great staff and terrific attention to detail. I received a welcoming bottle of champagne with a handwritten letter upon arriving, HSK was always timely and thorough. It was really a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you choosing The Colony as your home away from home while in Palm Beach, and look forward to many returns!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

You can't beat the Colony for location - a half block from Worth Ave. and a short walk
to many great restaurants! I've been staying at the Colony since the late 80's and keep going back. This is the only place I stay in Palm Beach.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Marta W, Director of Sales at The Colony Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Sharon, thank you so much for sharing a review! We do have the best location in town.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon, in the meantime please let me know if we can be of any assistance in Palm Beach.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

A Palm Beach classic that re-invents itself from time to time and still remains a Palm Beach classic: Small, elegant, personal, upscale. Can't beat the location between beach and Worth Avenue, diverse food and berage choices, staff that feels like family.

Room Tip: Ideally ocean view and away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your Colony experience. Remaining quintessentially Palm Beach is our goal through time and changes, along with first class service.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon!