“Local Favorite of our Palatka family”
Review of Niko's Pizza

Niko's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 July 2018

Stopped in on June 2nd 2018. Great little Italian restaurant. It cost me more than just paying for the meal, because after Sherry had the Manicotti, I had to go buy oven pans for cooking individual portions at home....That says it all I guess.

I had the meatball sub, but in hindsight, I wish I had ordered a pizza, because what I saw on other tables looked great and they are known for their pizzas. The sub was good, but it just didn't wow me.

This is definitely a place we would do again when back in Palatka.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My Lady & I stopped for a pizza as I had heard it was good - 1st visit will not be our last - ordered the large Niko special pizza - peperoni, sausage, hamburg, onions, mushrooms, green peppers on a great crust - chewy but not tuff - VERY tasty and the sausage had a touch of spiciness - not to strong - just right - we have found a great pizza place that also serves Greek salads, grinder subs, and pasta dishes !!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Always great pizza and a good menu selection if you don't feel like having pizza. Pretty quick service. Average prices

Reviewed 15 May 2018

OK, so you out of towners may not think you can get top notch pizza in a small town like Palatka, but you'd be wrong! This place has been here for years and has always been great! Service is fast and freindly, prices are cheap, food is excellent. What more could you want?

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This restaurant has been open for at least (over) 30 years! It is a family owned business and the owner is still in the back cooking. It is consistantly good, and it's 'standing room only' for lunch and early dinner. It's good food for a reasonable price. I'd recommend it to anyone!

Been to Niko's Pizza? Share your experiences!