“Great Atmosphere...Worth a Visit”

Duo 58 Community Coffee Bar & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Oviedo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was a little hard to find, but definitely worth the effort. I had an iced Thai tea and some delicious banana bread.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Duo 58 is a ministry that I support - by selling their coffee they help needy people in Haiti. The coffee is amazing, staff is knowledgeable and serve well. This is a regular weekly stop sometimes more!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Great selection of single origin coffees, loose-leaf teas, gourmet pastries and breakfast & lunch options! Great environment! PLUS they support a local job & life skills program for people in need as well as supporting children in Haiti through education and nutrition program!

Reviewed 6 May 2017

My sister and I stopped here for a quick lunch and liked this place. The minute we stopped in. It was warm and inviting with wonderful paintings on the walls and warm greetings from the staff who showed us the offerings. The menu was limited to about 3 or 4 items but there was a nice selection of specialty teas and a showcase of great looking baked goods. We each chose the chicken salad sliders and I the mint julep white tea and my sister the summer melon tea. The gentleman who took my order explained the sliders were really a sandwich cut in half but on excellent bread instead of two smaller rolls. He was right the bread was wonderful - moist and yeasty, dense and chewy yet with the large air holes which kept it from being doughy. I loved it! The chicken salad held its own as well with large chunks of chicken in a tangy almost cheesy sauce and spices holding the salad together. It was a marvelous marriage of salad and bread. I liked the mint julep white tea that had a hint of mint - very refreshing on a warm Florida day. My sister expected a stronger melon tea but was satisfied with her sandwich. The cafe was clearly a work in progress as the owners experimented with the menu ingredients. With more items on the menu and perhaps a pickle and a few chips this will be perfect. I will come back regardless as I really enjoyed my visit.

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Welcoming crew, great place to hang out, and quality coffee. I had a delicious macchiato and a very tasty slice of banana bread. If you are a coffee lover I highly recommend this non profit community coffee bar.