other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
rayray456...
Dayton, Ohio
“Harassment Central...do not stay here!”
Reviewed 24 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

This hotel is part of Diamond Resorts International .We arrived on Monday and were told of the resorts opportunity for time share we told them we were not interested at the time! We came here to get away for a while.....had a death in the family and another family member missing.Tuesday the hotel called about the time share.....not interested at this time .Tuesday night another call about the time share again ....not interested.Wednesday morning we received word that our family member had died.The hotel called again,I explained the situation to them,about losing our family member ,after a brief moment of condolence from the hotel,she once again tried to sell us a time share.Not interested .Three more times they contacted us on Wednesday not interested! If you are looking to get away for a nice peaceful relaxing vacation,THIS IS NOT THE PLACE!!!
I have traveled quite extensively in the US and abroad,I have always been treated as a welcome guest .
Here at the cove I felt like a meal ticket not a guest.
I recommend you stay somewhere that is in business to treat you as a guest and make your stay as wonderful as possible !
The Cove is a definite zero!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
25 Feb 2016
Hello Randall,

I am truly sorry to hear of your experience.

We are bringing it to the resorts attention immediately!

We hope that despite the repeated solicitations, that you
enjoyed the condo.

We will reach back out to you once we hear from the resort.

Sincerely

Chris Duval
Customer Service
Petergun
Wake Forest NC
“A poor sample”
Reviewed 18 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Once again I am trying to use my "Sample Points " before they terminate in may. So I booked 8 months ago a one BR for the 2nd week of February remembering it to be the coldest of previous winters. That seems to be correct this year as well. Trying not to fly and keep costs down i drove from NC to Hilton Head and then to Ormond Beach. A side trip to St Simons Island or Sea Island Georgia are worth a visit for lunch or more, with an easy on off of Rt 95. On checking in at the Cove with the polite staff, my room was to be 1/2 size of a small one BR. One could not live here and have room to turn around. Upon my complaint with the front desk I was shown a more typical 1 BR condo. Still too small for two but fine for flying solo. The decor is not up to diamond standards in any department.. Couch like a rock one large chair with a couch cushion for the back.no windows except one sliding door which gives a good enough view of the ocean and pool which was bearable but very cool. The odd numbers of Tower One are on the South side and so get some sun when on the 3X5' deck where 2 chairs and tiny table leave little leg room. The kitchen is fine for one. No toaster oven and I brought my TV tray so I could eat on couch or balcony. Also brought a dish brush. And cooked most meals in room.
For Diamond members, it's good to know that Sampler Points are their poor orphan rooms vs regular Diamond points which get better rooms. Of course non members get the best rooms. Go figure.
There is little to do in town, but had a good dinner at Outback,And walking across the street is a very nice restaurant Stonehenge with a great happy hour from 5-7pm. The town of Daytona to south offers little except the NASCAR track ( tickets $#00) and this being race week a huge Flea and Farmers Market is open all week. Still best on weekends.
Ten miles north nothing until Flagler Beach, which has some little restaurants near the pier.
So if looking for action, I didn't see it. Biker's week in next week after the Daytona 500. I'll be home for that one. Good luck and "Stay Vacationed>"

'

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
29 Feb 2016
Hello Peter,

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles, but I don't know why you did a review on our listing - when you didn't even book your room with us.

You should voice your concerns with Diamond Resorts themselves.

I'll see if we can help you with that.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$86
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing