“Closed???”

Ranked #10 of 202 Restaurants in Ormond Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Quick casual, upbeat, full service restaurant specializing in Fresh New England and local seafood. Great burgers, steaks and comfort food for all.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I heard they are closed for good.. not sure??
I love this restaurant and have always had a great lunches there. Never been for dinner but know it would be wonderful!

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1 223)

2 - 6 of 1 223 reviews

Reviewed 31 December 2020 via mobile

Some friends decided to bring me here. It is NY Eve so we had a small wait. Our server Marcia also let us know that food would be a bit longer than usual. We all ordered the special Seafood Casserole. Oh YUM! The Berre Blanc was so creamy and the seafood was cooked perfectly! Marcia did an excellent job although we did notice the people at the table next to us were being quite unpleasant and impatient. I am from up North and have been in the business so I can be quite difficult to please and I give this place a huge thumbs up! The desserts looked mouth watering but that sauce was filling so we passed. I will be back and make sure I bring my family and friends. It’s hard to find consistently good seafood in this area!

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Food is excellent. Servers are very efficient and friendly. We love the location and eating outside is wonderful.

Reviewed 16 December 2020 via mobile

Excellent food was awesome and staff was excellent also. Almost as good as going out in cape cod for seafood

Reviewed 28 November 2020

Best onion rings ever! Shrimp and scallops were cooked prefect! Everything I had ever eaten here is outstanding!

Date of visit: September 2020