“Beautiful vacation house for whole family”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
tatianag6...
“Beautiful vacation house for whole family”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Great location, close to parks and shopping. Beautiful house with private pool, that whole family enjoyed. Plenty of room for everyone. Very kids friendly. There is a crib 2 pack play, high chair and baby swing, which is great for family with infants and toddlers. Lisa (the owner) was very helpful with immediate response. I recommend this house to everyone who wants to enjoy vacation with whole family together and with home alike privacy.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kimley W
“Great for a large family. We loved it!”
Reviewed 15 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Because of the five bedrooms, my family and my sister's family were all very comfortable. There are plenty of bathrooms, so we didn't have to share. The house is beautiful & clean. We enjoyed the pool area. We had a wonderful time. I am so glad we went with this house over a hotel. I would definitely recommend it.

I would suggest bringing a fan for the 2 twin bedrooms.They don't have ceiling fans, and it gets warm at night. There was one small fan that we used for my nephew.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing