All reviews international drive free breakfast great hotel within walking distance bedroom area universal blvd extra space hot breakfast front desk staff sofa bed spacious room nice stay the hotel is clean convenient location mini fridge would definitely stay here again yogurt
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I recently stayed at the Hyatt Place for a work conference and I don't have any complaints about the hotel. The room was very spacious and clean, the staff was very nice, and the included breakfast is always a bonus. The pool area is small, but I was there for work not pleasure, and it was nice and quiet to sit by in the morning and enjoy a coffee and a book before beginning the day. One thing I would note is that while the hotel's name includes the convention center, it is not that close to the convention center. The walk to the convention center from the hotel was only about 20 minutes, but the Florida heat in June can be brutal. This didn't bother me because I live in Boston and walk everywhere, but other travelers looking for a hotel closer to the convention center might find that tip helpful.

1  Thank micheleym2018
Hyatt01, Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for your review. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Was booked in another hotel to find out when I arrived after a 7 hour drive that I could not leave my pups unattended in the room...I walked into Hyatt and they helped me get the LAST room available with them. I was so upset and they were so kind and accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank marterzif

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear we were able to turn your trip around! We hope you will think of us first on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

this hotel is excellent for families with young children, especially if you have a disabled member in your family. rooms have lots of space and cleanliness is above and beyond!
ps! there is a 24 hr starbucks!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you so much for your review. So glad we were able to accommodate your family comfortably! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Clean. Friendly and professional staff. One of the best hotel breakfasts I have experienced. Wide selection of hot and cold items. Healthy choices included. Seamless check in. Arranged ground transportation for me.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Hyatt01, Manager at Hyatt Place Orlando/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Get away to the Sunshine State, where you’ve never seen so many restaurants, theme parks, and attractions in one place. And Hyatt Place Orlando / Universal, a Universal Partner Hotel, puts you in the heart of it all. Good location, location and location with free warm breakfast!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for the review! We are actually the Hyatt Place Orlando Convention Center, but we are located just a few miles from Universal Studios, and within walking distance of dozens of restaurants!