Reviews (4 185)
2 203
1 188
2 203
1 188
All reviews hour cafe conference center pool area living room resort fee beautiful pool disney parks family vacation spring break nice resort main building full kitchen gift shop coffee maker main pool shuttle service international drive
342 - 347 of 4 185 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My wife and I selected it because of the pool. We planned on spending a day there and just relaxing. It was nice and very enjoyable. Getting to the pool by elevator was an entirely different experience. There were only two elevators working out of four, and it could easily take 5 minutes to go down. This is not a big deal, ordinarily, but if is a nightmare when making trips to load and unload a vehicle. The stairs are not fun to carry luggage up six flights.

The ice machine was non-existent on our floor, so I had to go three floors down to get ice--this was only possible by stairs, as it would have taken 20 minutes to traverse via the elevator because I had to stop on each floor.

The hotel staff was really nice, I do have to say. We considered it for our 2018 trip but decided against it.

Room Tip: Call ahead to see if the elevators are working.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Justin M
CaribeRoyaleOrlando, Guest Relations Manager at Caribe Royale Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Greetings, Justin M, thank you for choosing Caribe Royale! We are happy to hear you enjoyed our tropical pool area featuring a 75-foot water slide and cascading waterfalls! It is also wonderful to hear the compliments of our staff who continue to uphold our exceptional guest service values. We are sorry about the issues with the elevators. Your feedback is very important to us and we will make sure to pass it along to our management team. We do hope you will give us another chance for an improved visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, family vacation was perfect, staff are always friendly and helpful; rooms vey comfortable and clean, restaurants were delicious and hotel fees very affordable; we highly recommend Caribe Royal Thank You!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings, Delia B, thank you for staying with us and for the kind 5 star review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our ‘beautiful’ resort and that our staff was so ‘friendly’ and ‘helpful’! We strive to provide our guests with the very best quality of service. Thank you for complimenting our dining options which include the AAA Four Diamond Rated Venetian Chophouse and our popular Calypos’s Pool Bar & Grille! We greatly appreciate your recommendation and cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

this hotel was absolutely beautiful , def worth checking out. adult beverages could be a little stronger but that's how they keep you coming back lol food was amazing and everything was really relaxing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings, shariahbravo, thank you for choosing Caribe Royale! We are thrilled you enjoyed our ‘relaxing’ and ‘beautiful’ resort! We are happy to hear you found our food ‘amazing’! We take pride in all 6 of our unique and popular dining options. We appreciate your kind 5 star rating and cannot wait to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Even though I live just outside of Orlando proper, my husband and I stay here for a game convention because the convenience can't be beat. Several friends also stay with us so we book one of the villa rooms.... they are HUGE and have a kitchen. The hotel is located very conveniently if you want to hit the parks and not have to deal with staying on park property. I liked that there was 24 hour food available (some games go VERY late!) and the coffee shop had fast service.

I wanted to give a shout out to Barbara R. in the hotel billing department. Due to a date mixup and a short episode of panic on my part I'd booked a room at the wrong time. She was able to get it straightened out for me with minimal trouble and get my payment corrected as well. Thanks Barabara!

We are looking forward to staying at the Caribe next month too!

Room Tip: Remember they have villa rooms that sleep up to 7-8 people!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends

Greetings, inxsary, we thank you for being a loyal guest of ours at Caribe Royale! It was a delight to read your glowing recommendation and review of our hotel. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us again and find so many aspects of our resort ‘convenient’ and enjoyable! Our superb location, just minutes from Disney, definitely makes us a great choice for Disney vacations and other popular Orlando attractions! We are also happy to hear Barbara was such a help to you with your reservation! She is a true asset to our team and we will make sure to pass along the compliment. We cannot wait to welcome you back next month!

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed only night. When we arrived on the property, it was very beautiful. We thought the pool area was nice. We had arrived late and liked that they had a place that was 24hr and that the bar was open. We enjoyed pretty much everything, but the room. We had a king bed and there was a pull out couch. The sheet that was folded on top of the pull out was spotted with black spots. I forgot to take a picture. It was folded so we thought maybe it was stained. We put it outside the room. I was about to go to bed when I saw a disgusting stain in the bed(Picture included). We called the front desk and they said they would send some right away. Over an hour later, a nice housekeeper came and changed them. At this time it was now 3am. We loved the amenities at the property, but we will not be back due to the cleanliness of the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Greetings, mariahj4, thank you for choosing Caribe Royale during your stay in Orlando. We are happy to hear you thought our hotel was ‘beautiful’ and enjoyed the convenience of our Café 24 which is open 24/7. We are sorry about your experience with the linens in your room and the inconvenience caused by the extended wait time. We are happy to hear that the housekeeper was friendly and that your problem was resolved. We do hope you give us another chance for an improved visit!