All reviews front desk room was clean ale house checking in convention center housekeeper microwave florida outlets theme
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the red red roof inn South Florida Mall in June '18. I must admit i was a bit skeptical about this property based on some reviews on tripadvisor BUT I must say our stay was EXCELLENT. I was refered to this red roof inn by a colleague of mine who told me that this location was perfect if you were interested in shopping. My colleague was correct. It was perfect. The check in experience was very nice. There we met our host for the entire vacation Miss Melody Mariano Sapp. Melody is the kind of worker you will definetly want working for your business. Great customer service, loyal to the brand and very friendly. I did have an issue with my credit card upon checking in and it was quickly resolved by Melody. Our room was to my suprise very modern decorated and the beds were very spacious/comfortablg oe. The airconditioning worked perfectly during our stay which was very pleasant cause the weather was hot. All in all the front desk staff was very nice and always no matter issue focus on helping the guest. The housekeeping was very good. There were three of them that did our room. I can remember Beverley but i dont remember the other two names but they were very nice and corteous everytime. Our room was always smelling nice and the bathroom was done to our liking. Seeing that we came only to shop, we were pleasantly suprise to have a Burlington, Best Buy, Barns and Noble next door it was great. Florida Mall was just about 10 minutes walking so that was even better. We had a great vacation. We enjoyed our stay at the Red Roof inn and God's willing we will definitly be staying there again. Keep up the great service and keep maintaining the property in mint condition. Its a diamond in the rough.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
RRI766, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall. I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was really great, but we got back to the room late and took a shower, multiple roaches scattered when the lights came on. The beds were rock hard. One of our towels had a chunk (not a strand of two) but a chunk of human hair stuck on it. All in all a lovely nights stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike L
RRI766, Manager at Red Roof Inn Orlando South - Florida Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our location. We appreciate all feedback provided positive as well as negative as it enables us to correct any possible situation where a guest may possibly become dissatisfied. At Red Roof-Orlando South location, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Melody helped me out a ton! Spectacular service! The hotel was very helpful when I actually was looking for a destination closer to my conference. Melody explained all of their policies thoroughly and made my life very easy when I needed them.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

We are pleased that you had such a memorable stay at our property. The staff here always goes the extra mile, and we are glad you noticed. We never get tired of hearing the feedback from our guests. Thank you again. We look forward to your next stay at our Red Roof Inn -Orlando South location.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Was kind of not likeing the area were the hotel was at but I was welcomed by a young lady named Melody she was such a happy person and made me feel like I was safe at the hotel and was very helpful on everything I asked her ...Rooms were clean smelled good and melody put me in a room away from noise were I could do work and sleep I will be back ...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are very happy that you were satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We look forward to your next stay at our Red Roof Inn-Orlando South location.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed here two nights. One when on our way to Miami and one when we were on our way home. The room was very clean and fit our needs for two one night stays. It was close to many restaurants and very affordable. I would recommend here for those who need to save money and want somewhere clean to rest their head.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple