US$98
Free cancellation until 29/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$459
US$188
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$866
US$674
  • Pool
All reviewsoutlet mallfire pitnewer hotelfull size fridgegreat hotelmickey wafflesbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtwalking distancehome away from homepremium outletsrooms are spacioussofa bedconvenient locationhotel room
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This will definitely become my go-to place anytime that I travel to Orlando. Almost all fo the staff I interacted with were very, very hospitable and warm. Bernie (evening guest service manager) is warm and welcoming to the EXTREME!! He always made us feel welcomed and valued (Loved how he greets everyone who walks through the front door with a hearty, "Welcome back!")

The room was very, very clean, and the breakfast was very, very good for what we needed (quick, on-the-go, tasty). I personally love the oatmeal & fresh fruit toppings, and their coffee tastes good. What more could I ask for the breakfast that is included?!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Veronika W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Orlando/International Drive South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Aww how can I say thank you enough for such a wonderful review Julianne201607! The pleasure is all ours! Thank you for your kind words about the hotel and staff, especially about Bernie. We are very lucky to have him as a part of our team! I'll be sure to share your comments with my breakfast staff about your experience, they will love to hear such great feedback. We hope if any travel brings you back to the area that you consider choosing us again. See you soon..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So we are a family of 5 out to enjoy Orlando, not expecting much hotel wise as we are spoiled in Ireland , what can I say, family friendly 5star hospitality 5 star this hotel has really excelled out expections, staff are are friendly and really can’t do enough the social events in the eve are unexpected and Really good. Would def recommend for families. A lovely hotel with great positive and friendly staff.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Wow! Thank you sooo much Pat K! I love to see reviews such as yours and I will be sure to share it with the staff as they will be equally happy and proud to hear. We look forward to hosting each of your visits when you come in to town. Please consider yourself apart of the Home2 Suites Orlando Family :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed in Orlando for business/pleasure - and stayed at the Home2Suite property on Regency Village, which is a Hilton property.

It's centrally located close to the parks - and within walking distance to an upscale/premium outlet mall.

Other than some occasional noise from the construction of a building next door - the hotel itself was very quiet - despite being a destination for families with young children.

The stay includes breakfast (packaged breakfast sandwiched that you microwave), cereal, breads, and waffle makers that make waffles in the shape of Mickey's head.

Thought we didn't use it - there is a pool located outside, as well as a onsite Disney Park ticket center.

While not a issue related to the hotel itself, traffic can be a bit congested at the intersection leading to I-4, but depending on the time of the day it is manageable.

I would definitely stay again, and highly recommend the property for families or even business travelers.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us BoiseTravelJunkie! I hope you were able to get some work done with all the fun things to do in the area. I apologize about the noise from the lot next to us. There are some great shopping centers that are being built and we look forward to having you back so you are able to enjoy some of them. Once again, thank you for staying with us and for the high recommendation! We truly appreciate it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is centrally located staff was great.
Hotel has barbecue grill on the patio nice swimming pool and pet friendly although some dogs were pretty big.
The rooms are spacious with kitchen amenities there is no divider to separate the room and layout couch

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for reviewing our property. It was a pleasure to have you as a guest! I am so glad that our hotel was in a perfect location for you and your family. I hope you cooked up something nice out at the grills while you were here! :) Please continue to keep us in mind during future travels to the area!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It is a small hotel, but the rooms are great! Comfortable and clean, they have microwave, full size fridge, dish washer and some small appliances, as well as dishes and stuff.
The staff is amazing! Helpful, cheerful, friendly. It felt like home.
They serve a good breakfast, with waffles, sanduiches, fruit, cereal, juices, bagels, and all the other stuff.
The swimming pool is OK, but they have grills to be used by the guests. Very nice, specially because they are by the pool.
Wonderful experience, near the Outlet Mall.

Room Tip: Any of the rooms are very comfortable.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Veronika W, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Orlando/International Drive South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Small, comfy, and perfect for you and your family Branca2016! :) Thank you for the 5-star review and the lovely comments about the staff. Our guests are who keep us smiling and in return happy to be at your service. I'm glad the breakfast was most enjoyable and hope you got the chance to grill something good out by the pool. If not, we look forward to it for next time!