All reviews front desk typical courtyard bistro staff amway center the shuttle driver my home away from home business traveler starbucks coffee every staff member every morning parking fee the hotel is clean free shuttle fitness center lobby gm hurricane
Reviewed 10 October 2018

This hotel is one of the best I have ever stayed at - and I travel a lot for business. The front desk personnel is exceptional. They remember me when I walk in and are always accommodating any special needs. Alan and Joshua at the Bistro in the evening make my time pleasurable. They are always ready to service and provide thoughtful conversation. Marie at the Bistro in the morning is a delightful person and starts my day out right remembering all my order nuances from morning to morning. I don't know how they are motivating these people but whatever they are doing it is working and I hope they keep it up. Oh yes, and the rooms are just what the traveler needs.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Dear Guest (Explorer)
What a great way for us to start our day, by reading your fantastic review. Thank you for selecting the Courtyard Downtown for your time in Orlando. We could not be happier to have received your review and to read that our staff did such a great job welcoming you and taking care of your needs while at the hotel. Thank you for mentioning the efforts of the front desk and Alan, Maria and Joshua in our Bistro, we agree they are exceptional team members and we are grateful everyday for their hardwork. We are so pleased to read you enjoyed Marriott's new 2.0 Bistro menu. If you didn't have the chance to try the avocado toast, we highly recommended it, simple but something they do to it is just delicious. We very much hope that your travels will bring you back to Boston again soon and we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our valued guest.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

The front desk staff was friendly and very helpful. Check in was quick and parking was plentiful and convenient. The layout of the room was perfect for a family of 4. The pillows were extremely comfortable! The room was clean and very well stocked. The staff was fantastic, they brought us everything we needed when we asked for it. I couldn’t have been more pleased with this stay! I would love to stay there again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Yumykiwi,
We would like to thank you very much for sharing your feedback with us regarding your recent stay at the Courtyard Downtown Orlando. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially read such kind words about our hotel and the team. We will share your comments with our whole team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to improve the quality of our services continuously.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as your recent stay. Have a great day and travel safely.

Best regards,
Guest Services

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

I haven’t written many reviews. I hope Joshua Hall gets recognized for his outstanding customer service! He has definitely raised the bar with his friendliness and his knowledge on the area! I will definitely share my experience with my friends because of him! Thank you.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Laurie,
Thank you for selecting the Courtyard Downtown for your time in Orlando. We could not be happier to have received this amazing review and to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us. It’s also lovely to hear that our staff did such a great job welcoming you and taking care of your needs while at the hotel. Thank you for mentioning the efforts of Joshua, we agree he is fantastic and definately a valued employee. We very much hope that your travels will bring you back to Orlando again soon and we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our valued guest. Have a great day and travel safely.
Guest Services

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

First time staying at this hotel... and I was blown away by the amazing costumer service Joshua Hall gave me! He was so professional and very attentive! Overall great experience, and he made this travel stay wonderful!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Teeny,
Thank you for selecting the Courtyard Downtown for your time in Orlando. We could not be happier to have received this amazing review and to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us. It’s also lovely to hear that our staff did such a great job welcoming you and taking care of your needs while at the hotel. Thank you for mentioning the efforts of Joshua, we think he is fantastic too. We very much hope that your travels will bring you back to Orlando again soon and we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back as our valued guest. Have a great day and travel safely.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed only one night for business. It was comfortable for the most part. The staff was friendly and efficient. Beds were nice and the rooms were spacious. I come to orlando a lot for business and I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear Glenn,
We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and for being a loyal Marriott guest. We are pleased to receive a four-star rating and so pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and you would confidently stay with us again during your next business trip to Orlando. Have a great week and travel safely.