“Very good”

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Ranked #14 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very good show. Dancing, singing, sets and costumes were excellent. Nice facility with covering and fans. Great place to get off your feet and out of the sun.

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"characters"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed 24 June 2018

This show is beautiful! They condense the story into a 25 minute performance, but the acting and singing is high quality. Gaston was particularly good in the show we watched. Watching shows like this is a nice respite from the lines, walking and the heat. Lots of fans, benches with backs. :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was a wonderful show for both adults and children. I would highly recommend. The music was great as well as the costumes and dancing. The story was done very well a must when you go to Hollywood studios.

1  Thank duckdad19
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this! I don't believe you need a fast pass for this. We actually got here 5 minutes before the show and ended up near the front?! The dancing and singing was great and costumes were fantastic. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Vicky C
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My title is the only reason I am giving this show less than a 5-star review. I typically enjoy this show, although the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show in the Studios is still better. On my last trip to Disney, I was crunched for time but wanted to make sure I saw this show because I had enjoyed it in the past. They kept having Mrs. Potts come over the intercom saying they were experiencing delays, but the show should be starting soon. After over half an hour of waiting, they said the show would not occur. This was for the 11 am showing and the next show was not until 1 pm. By that time, I had fastpasses in another park I could not abandon. I had basically gone to Hollywood Studios that day for this show, as its last showing had already past when I was there the night before (again, short trip) so I was very frustrated, especially because I was never given a reason why the show couldn't have gone on, given any type of fastpass or coupon to compensate for my time and the 1 pm show began right on time. Also, beware that this show fills up quickly and you may be seating in the uncovered metal bleachers in the sun or rain. Like any show in Disney, this is not the full broadway production but a very nice shortened version. However, if you are pressed for time I would recommend the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show instead, as it is a better and more immersive production.