Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage
Review Highlights
Vacation

The whole production was superb. The costumes excellent the singing great. The whole family enjoyed... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2018
Patricia C
Nottingham
Way better than I expected!

It was my turn to take the young ones who couldn't do Tower of Terror, so we came to the B&TB live... read more

Reviewed 5 October 2018

from US$31,89
from US$139,00
from US$88,99
More Info
All reviews hollywood studios condensed version broadway production classic story shortened version fills up quickly live performance story line lion king disney world little mermaid fast pass cast members tower of terror whole family belle costumes
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This show is beautiful! They condense the story into a 25 minute performance, but the acting and singing is high quality. Gaston was particularly good in the show we watched. Watching shows like this is a nice respite from the lines, walking and the heat. Lots of fans, benches with backs. :)

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was a wonderful show for both adults and children. I would highly recommend. The music was great as well as the costumes and dancing. The story was done very well a must when you go to Hollywood studios.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank duckdad19
Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Loved this! I don't believe you need a fast pass for this. We actually got here 5 minutes before the show and ended up near the front?! The dancing and singing was great and costumes were fantastic. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Vicky C
Reviewed 11 June 2018

My title is the only reason I am giving this show less than a 5-star review. I typically enjoy this show, although the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show in the Studios is still better. On my last trip to Disney, I was crunched for time but wanted to make sure I saw this show because I had enjoyed it in the past. They kept having Mrs. Potts come over the intercom saying they were experiencing delays, but the show should be starting soon. After over half an hour of waiting, they said the show would not occur. This was for the 11 am showing and the next show was not until 1 pm. By that time, I had fastpasses in another park I could not abandon. I had basically gone to Hollywood Studios that day for this show, as its last showing had already past when I was there the night before (again, short trip) so I was very frustrated, especially because I was never given a reason why the show couldn't have gone on, given any type of fastpass or coupon to compensate for my time and the 1 pm show began right on time. Also, beware that this show fills up quickly and you may be seating in the uncovered metal bleachers in the sun or rain. Like any show in Disney, this is not the full broadway production but a very nice shortened version. However, if you are pressed for time I would recommend the Voyage of the Little Mermaid show instead, as it is a better and more immersive production.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed 10 June 2018

Great show with talented players, Entire family enjoyed it. Love the candlestick, clock and teacup. Lots of fun for the entire family. Gaston was excellent.

1  Thank Dorisis